Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Hell yeah! Bike thief gets pawned by a granny!
  • revs1972
    Free Member

Top woman. Can see why there are technically no charges, but would like to think someone would give him a thick lip for his troubles 😉

Drac

Grannie Pickering?

Daily Mail video? I’ll skip that thanks.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Your loss I feel in this case.

Drac

Nope I’m quite happy not feeding that vile excuse of a paper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL9l0B2TZ_8

taxi25
    Free Member

Love the hero with the phone 🙄

easygirl

Disgraceful that two grown man stand by while a 72 year old woman wrestled with a scrote

big_scot_nanny

@easygirl – I thought that too, but if you read the Yorkshire post article and the interview with the lady, she explains she told them not to get involved and call the police.

Not sure I would quite have done that, but at least it explains it.

Good job that lady!

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Thanks for the youtube link. Comment stream though is rammed with homophobia, bigotry and nationalist/masculist jeering. Nice place the interwebsinnit…

CountZero

Bike thief gets pawned by a granny!

Got him by the balls?

jimmy

And then what did he say? Ahaa, such a great story. And then what did you say?

Ahahaa

raybanwomble
    Free Member

@easygirl – I thought that too, but if you read the Yorkshire post article and the interview with the lady, she explains she told them not to get involved and call the police.

Not sure I would quite have done that, but at least it explains it.

Good job that lady

Isn’t this one of the many reasons why female coppers and bouncers are good to have around? They tend to be able to get between men and diffuse situations instead of letting them knock the shit out of someone?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Hell yeah! Bike thief gets pawned by a granny!’ is closed to new replies.