Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Hell-vellyn last Sunday (pics)
  • simonfbarnes
    Free Member

and for once he is just doing as he’s told.

Oi! You’re destroying my rep as a rebel 🙁 But thanks for confirming my judgment of the situation 🙂

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Doubletalking – Do I know you? Why do you think this person was me? Did you speak to me?

I wasn’t at GT Christmas / new year and I don’t drop litter. I really think you have me mixed up with someone else. what litter was it? I am miffed that I am accused of this as its not something I would do. I’ll set rudeboy on you!

Mansonsoul – I don’t own a car. Sometimes I get a lift with friends, sometimes I use the train, sometimes I ride to trails. I have flown once – short haul in the last 7 yrs

However air pollution and erosion of the mountians are not the same issue. I life as green a life as I can whilst remaining in the 21si century

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I am miffed that I am accused of this as its not something I would do

it will have been another of the Woodentops :o)

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I wasn’t at GT Christmas / new year and I don’t drop litter.

Ooh dear. All down to you to prove it was TJ, Doubletalkin. Unless you can unequivocally prove it was TJ, then your case looks in tatters.

I’ll set rudeboy on you!

I am preparing the action. Lemme at him/her!

doubletalkin
    Free Member

I don’t drop litter… I am miffed that I am accused of this as its not something I would do

Slightly after New Year – piece of paper (or maybe old rollup fag end). The phatom TJ was with a group. SFB does not deliberately trash the trails, so I guess he may also be miffed of being accused!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

so I guess he may also be miffed of being accused!

I mainly thought it was funny, particularly given TJ’s ignorance of the specific conditions, and even funnier in the light of the park ranger’s suggestion :o)

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I was there at the very end of January and I do smoke rollups – which will disintegrate degrade in a few hours given the conditions. Tailor made fag buts I carry home
    I still think you have the wrong person

SFB – of those particular conditions yes – but the general principle remains as others have said.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Hmm, this changes things somewhat.

Does a rollie end constitute litter? Or, is it like throwing an apple-core onto a bit of grass or something, in that it is biodegradable?

I’m going to have to get some heavyweight barristers in, TJ. This will of course push my costs up. We should still have a very strong case, however. Doubletalkin will still have to prove you were there at a particular time and place. Simply suggesting it was some time ‘slightly after New Year’ is insufficient to prove anything.

TJ; don’t say owt else, without prior legal consultation. It is the prosecution’s job to prove facts; you don’t have to offer any information until they have a reasonable case for you to answer.

Forget Kavannagh QC, or Judge John Deed; this is Rude Justice.

mansonsoul
    Free Member

TJ, that’s great to hear. It sounds like you are trying to be a positive change in the world. That’s awesome.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

but the general principle remains as others have said

but one does not ride on a principle, only individual cases

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘Hell-vellyn last Sunday (pics)’ is closed to new replies.