Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Heeeeeere's BORIS
  • joolsburger
    Free Member

It may be time for the revolution although where would we park? Westminster is a nightmare for wardens.

wrecker
    Free Member

and the few remaining LibDems forming a coalition with labour to just about scrape a majority

That’s exactly what people said (with more than a little confidence) last time.
    Things change massively when the marketing machines start winding up. We’ll either end up with c***s number 1 or c***s number 2.

Would sir like his huge shit sandwich on brown or white bread?

Couldn’t have put it better myself.

soobalias
    Free Member

thats ridiculous.

nobody eats white bread anymore, can i get a lo-carb wrap for mine please.

and never mind the wardens joolsburger, i dont have the readies to drive my deisel truck into town. the revolution will start outside the congestion zone.

bikebouy
    Free Member

soobalias – Member
    thats ridiculous.

the revolution will start outside the congestion zone.

And the Evolution inside it 😆

konabunny
    Free Member

Just because a bunch of insular self-absorbed idiots, who think the whole ****ing world revolves around them, vote for one of their own, they automatically assume he has universal appeal throughout the electorate.

It’s well known that the entire electorate in London was educated at Eton and works in the media.

RustySpanner

No one said that.

Merely that you and your neighbours appear to have elected a thoroughly unpleasant, immoral, untrustworthy egomaniac with a huge sense of entitlement and total disregard for anyone outside his own class.

Do you remember how much less you thought of Americans when Reagan was elected?
    That’s pretty much how the rest of us feel about Londoners after you voted Boris in.

lemonysam
    Free Member

Would sir like his huge shit sandwich on brown or white bread?

Presumably the Lib Dems are Granary?

Pigface
    Free Member

I am pretty sure he said that all Underground stations would be manned before the last mayoral election, then seemed to change his mind when elected, lying to your electorate isn’t a great idea, ask Nick Clegg.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Heeeeeere's BORIS’ is closed to new replies.