Heckler frame, Revs, Elixirs & some other bits

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Heckler frame, Revs, Elixirs & some other bits

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Heckler frame, Revs, Elixirs & some other bits
  • kevster

Sorry – QR wrong colour 🙁

Santacruz Heckler frame
    2011, size large, 30.9mm seat tube and 1 1/8” head tube
    Frame is in overall good condition but is used. It has a number of stone chips, hose rub and some heel rub on both sides of the swing arm. Nothing unexpected from a frame which has been ridden.
    Lower shock bush was replaced at the end of last year and the frame has been stripped down for the last month.
    Bearings will be replaced with new ready for shipping
    It’s fitted with an RP23 which works fine except the Pro Pedal lever which doesn’t work. The shock is therefore always at its most active. I’ve been in touch with J-Tech who advised that a normal service rectifies this.
    Included is the following;
    -Crank Brothers QR seat clamp
    -XT front mech
    -Hope Gunmetal HT2 bottom bracket and headset
    £460 collected

I will be getting some more pictures over the next couple of days

Rockshox Revelation RLT Ti
    150mm travel, 1 1/8” steer 190mm long, 20mm Maxle light
    Started life as dual position but have been converted to dual air
    Blackbox damping with carbon lever and Ti negative spring
    Good condition some scuffs and marks notably to the clear laquer on the lowers, all working as they should do.
    £245 posted

Avid Elixir 1 Brakes
    Front and rear, taken from a brand new bike so unused.
    No rotors or mounts although I can have a look through my spares for some old mounts if the buyer knows that they need
    I need to check the hose lengths and get some pictures
    £65 posted

Truvativ team stem.
    75mm long, 5 degree rise, 1 1/8” steerer for oversize bars.
    Good condition
    £13 posted

Thomson bolted seatclamp
    29.8mm and good condition. I did file the slot to help the collar clamp on an undersized seat tube but it’s not particularly noticeable
    £9 posted

Hope quick release seatclamp
    Gunmetal, 30.0mm and good condition
    £9 posted

Hope steel qr skewer, front
    Good condition with a few marks from use
    £7 posted

Sram X9 front shifter (3 speed)
    Working fine and good condition
    £15 posted

Hope Pro 2 front hub QR adaptors
    Nothing to add to this really, 2 pairs
    £8 posted per pair

I’m based on the edge of Cannock Chase, Staffordshire for collection / meet up.
    Paypal preferred. I usually get to the post office on a Saturday although will try to get out sooner if I can to post anything.

do you know how much a service would be for the shock and do you have a price for just the frame? also what rear dropout / spacing is it?

Premier Icon Zaskar93

Just out of interest and if the forks are still available what’s the main difference/advantage over the 2010 Revelation Race on my Heckler. Might be worth a change. I’ve also sent my mate the link as he might be interested in the frame. Cheers.

Jwatson, a shock service is around £80 I think.
    It’s a regular 135mm quick release rear end.
    I’d look at taking the headset and bottom bracket out and reducing the price., email me (in profile) if you’d like to discuss further.

I think I’ve mailed u mate! The profile link just takes me to a website!!

st, ive added my email to my profile. if you could get in touch that would be great as ive no idea if the link on your profile link is getting my messages to you!! cheers!! 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Heckler frame, Revs, Elixirs & some other bits’ is closed to new replies.