Viewing 40 posts - 1,001 through 1,040 (of 1,152 total)
  • Hebden Bridge Trouser Company
  • captainclunkz
    Free Member

@brant do you make the moto cxl boots in size 13 uk (48 euro).

brant
    Free Member

We are only going up to 12 in stock sizes now.
    I’ve had a pair of size 8 CXLs in for weeks now with not a sniff so they are discontinued. Just moto, derby and chukka from Lennons now.

Some other boots following soon too I hope.

nbt

Couple of hours left on this offer

https://mobile.twitter.com/hebtroco/status/1354125975076925440

As i said above, I missed out first time round so this has swung it for me, I’ve ordered

mattjng
    Free Member

Balls, I bought a pair of those a week ago. Lovely they are too, now do I need a second pair…

Speeder

FunkyDunc
    Just had a look and looks like you discriminate against short people- I need 29” inside leg at most!

Me too I did try a couple of sizes on the 177s (I think) but too long and too high rise for me by about an inch.

Love my action blanket though* ;o)

*Not that I’ve worn it out the house yet.

theotherjonv

Edit – tried on, great material but cut wrong for me

ElShalimo

Don’t worry they’ll refund you the difference, or offer you a place on the next Hebden Bridge stone balancing workshop (once Covid-19 is under control and the river levels drop)

😉

brant
    Free Member

Premier Icon
    theotherjonv

Yep also bought some canvas jeans on the strength of this thread only to find three days later they’re £30 cheaper.

Boo!

Email me and I will credit you £30.

brant
    Free Member

Balls, I bought a pair of those a week ago. Lovely they are too, now do I need a second pair…

Email me and I will credit you £30

duckman

Thats pretty flipping impressive! Well played Brant.

theotherjonv

Yep, thanks Brant but have since edited comment. If you made these material in the other cut(s) I’d be in like Flynn, but these just didn’t suit me.

Thanks though.

Also apologies – when I re-read my first post it reads like booing you, I didn’t mean it to, was a general ‘just my luck’ boo, but that’s why i deleted it.

mattjng
    Free Member

That’s amazing Brant, thanks a lot. I have emailed you.

simondbarnes

Had a pair of the GVNR canvas jeans arrive today. They’re really rather nice 🙂

simondbarnes

They have a few things on sale at the moment. I’ve bought a shirt. Seems to be made nicely and fits well 👍

tthew

Considering an action blanket for house based inaction this winter. 😵‍💫

simondbarnes

They need to do some insulated trousers

csb

Thanks for flagging Simon.

edhornby

Simondbarnes: The Moleskin trousers are very dense, too much for summer but spot on through the winter

hatter

Must say I’m pretty tempted by the moleskins for winter now my near legendary Howies flannel lined ‘Warm Jeans’ are finally starting to fall apart.

miketually
    Free Member

I got a pair of the J5 jeans. They’re very nice.

nickc

If you’re thinking of getting the moleskin trousers, but are having second thoughts becasue of the cost ;just do it, they’ve been my go to winter trousers since I got them (one of founders batch) they’re indestructible  as far as I can tell, and just get better with age.

mrchrist

I brought a pair of moleskin kecks but the fir was wrong for me. Too baggy:<

simondbarnes

Simondbarnes: The Moleskin trousers are very dense, too much for summer but spot on through the winter

Cheers Ed. Will take me until Spring to save up enough money (probably longer given energy price rises). Oh well.

If you’re thinking of getting the moleskin trousers, but are having second thoughts becasue of the cost ;just do it, they’ve been my go to winter trousers since I got them (one of founders batch) they’re indestructible as far as I can tell, and just get better with age.

Not everyone can just magically find £150. Working in a bike shop isn’t exactly the best paid job in the world 🙂

the-muffin-man

Anyone else seeing a lot of ads for Hebtroco on Facebook of late?

Loving the comments on them (and the replies!) – favourite so far is ‘Eddie Yeats jeans’. 🙂

simondbarnes

Anyone else seeing a lot of ads for Hebtroco on Facebook of late?

No, I sacked off facebook a long time ago.

I did get some socks last week when brant got pissed and put a voucher code on Twitter for a pair of free socks. I did buy a pair as well. Both lovely. Got some Merino Hiker Socks in red and some Merino Pink Dick socks.
    Both pairs are lovely and I would highly recommend them if you want to treat your feet 😁

jambourgie
    Free Member

I’m dying to buy a pair of HebTroCo jeans but can’t make out much from the photographs. Seems a lot to be buying blind. Last time I looked there was no photographs of the back of the jeans for example. Bit worried about sizing with online buying too. Wonder whether one could buy a few pairs and send back the ones that don’t fit.

simondbarnes

Wonder whether one could buy a few pairs and send back the ones that don’t fit.

I’m sure that would be an option. Measuring a pair of jeans that you own and like the fit of is a good starting point – compare with the measurements on the site. Pretty sure that’s what I did.

Edit – some of them have pics from the back

https://hebtro.co/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/HebTroCo-GVNR-Moleskin-Grey-03-min.jpg

brant
    Free Member

Add two pairs to your basket. Use coupon code TRYTWO and get free shipping! Send back what doesn’t work for a refund or swap.

GVNR = straight leg.
    177 = tapered
    M16/G6/M1 = slimmest fit.

Sizing details here or email us.

https://hebtro.co/sizing-guide/

jambourgie
    Free Member

Awesome. Thanks!

jambourgie
    Free Member

Edit – some of them have pics from the back

Their website does not get on with my devices. iPhone: ok but tiny screen. Windows: no pictures. Mac: some pictures when you mouse over the white bits.

brant
    Free Member

We have found some ad blockers, not accepting cookies and that sort of stuff can make things not appear. Seems to be not uncommon on “non standard” set ups.

Would love to hear bug reports so I can keep our IT Crowd busy this weekend so drop us a line on hello@hebtro.co with your device info and I’ll have them look at it.

rOcKeTdOg

I can recommend their coffee
    Screenshot_20221118-173219

jambourgie
    Free Member

Would love to hear bug reports so I can keep our IT Crowd busy this weekend so drop us a line on hello@<span class=”skimlinks-unlinked”>hebtro.co</span> with your device info and I’ll have them look at it.

Done.

petec
    Free Member

hi Brant

Sorry to ask stupid questions – but, you know, Friday

If I get two pairs, and one’s on backorder, I’m assuming they both come out when that size comes into stock?

ta!

brant
    Free Member

If I get two pairs, and one’s on backorder, I’m assuming they both come out when that size comes into stock?

Yes – we wouldn’t tend to split ship (especially if you’re not paying for shipping!).

M16 34/32’s are on backorder and should be in later next week. Some shorter leg lengths are on backorder but we can turn those round pretty fast.

petec
    Free Member

Good guess on what I was after!

Thanks. I’ll bung an order in.

ayjaydoubleyou

Well this thread has worked as I’ve just ordered a pair of jeans. Let’s see how “cyclist fit” works out

brant
    Free Member

Well this thread has worked as I’ve just ordered a pair of jeans. Let’s see how “cyclist fit” works out

Thanks for giving us a go!

neilthewheel

I don’t have any tattoos. Am I going to look a prong in your products?

budgierider67

Both the summertime & merino hiker socks really are excellent.

Viewing 40 posts - 1,001 through 1,040 (of 1,152 total)

The topic ‘Hebden Bridge Trouser Company’ is closed to new replies.