• This topic has 12 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by hb70.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Hebden Bridge outside eating recommendations
  • oldmanmtb2
    Free Member

This Friday i am in Hebden Bridge, i dont think i am hipster enough to actually be there.. so will sneak in.

kelvin

Does it need to be town itself? Going to be busy if this weather holds.

oldmanmtb2
    Free Member

No anything around

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    nickc

Old Gate in the centre of the town is reliable, but TBH the centre of Heb is one giant outdoor cafe, you’d be hard Pushed not to find something to your liking

kelvin

Yeah, lots of good stuff in town, but outside seating will be very busy if it stays this sunny.

Lots of places up on the hills that’ll reserve you an outside table.

My current favourite : https://alma-inn.co.uk/

kelvin

Although I’m going to be chancing getting a table outside Vocation this Friday.

https://www.vocationbrewery.com/pages/vocation-co

oldmanmtb2
    Free Member

Cheers Kelvin Vocation looks good…

hb70

The White Lion has a nice seating area next to the river. Nicer location than Old Gate and food of a muchness.

Vocation’s food is a limited (okish) burgers as opposed to the usual Taco’s/Mexican menu. Not great but ok- they’ve slipped a bit lately. The area around the Pub (used to be Callans) and the New North is lively and you get an ok pizza from the outdoor pizza oven in that space.

But the best place, IMHO is getting a Pizza from Marco’s and sitting next to the River on his outside tables. Looks like a nothing scruffy Cafe but Marco is a lovely man and the pizza’s are excellent.

kelvin

Marcos pizza are lovely. Only 6 seats outside though.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Following

grum
    Free Member

I was gonna suggest Marco’s but as above it’s very limited in terms of space. I was always quite partial to a pie in the Hare and Hounds in Old Town and that has outdoor seating.

oldmanmtb2
    Free Member

Thanks folks much appreciated

hb70

@Kelvin you are right. If there is a seat grab it.

Another might be Stubbing Wharf Pub 1/2 mile along the canal towpath towards Todmorden. Lots of outside seating and always used to be decent pub food. Not as fancy as White Lion/Old Gate but lots of seating.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Hebden Bridge outside eating recommendations’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts