Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Health and safety
  • stufive
    Free Member

Just watching the one show where they did a piece on a nature reserve, the presenter was wearing a helmet safety glasses a high via vest and safety gloves! WTF

MartynS

was it a building site/was there construction being done??

Jamie
    Free Member

I agree, OP. They should have been wearing rigger boots as well.

…this was your point, right? Not enough H&S gear?

cheekyboy
    Free Member

T’other weekend whilst ditching a bootful of non-recyclable at the local tip i asked one of the attendants why he was wearing a hard hat, when there are no obvious hazards overhead, ” helf an safety chief” was his response.
    I returned to my car and put my hard hat on whilst emptying my boot, he looked at me as if i had just ate his tea.o

seavers
    Free Member

I returned to my car and put my hard hat on whilst emptying my boot, he looked at me as if i had just ate his tea.o

Maybe he liked you? Safe sex etc.

nealglover
    Free Member

Just watching the one show

There’s your problem.

sas
    Free Member

He was trying to distract you so that you’d hit your head on the boot door.

project
    Free Member

T’other weekend whilst ditching a bootful of non-recyclable at the local tip i asked one of the attendants why he was wearing a hard hat, when there are no obvious hazards overhead, ” helf an safety chief” was his response.
    I returned to my car and put my hard hat on whilst emptying my boot, he looked at me as if i had just ate his tea.o While singing YMCA.

There fixed it for you

andyl
    Free Member

cheekyboy – Member

😆 I bet his face was a picture!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Health and safety’ is closed to new replies.