Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Headphones for gym. Recommendations?
  • souster4
    Free Member

Hi guys

Has anyone got any recommendations for headphones at the gym? More so weights than cardio work.
    The over ear type over the in ear ones.

They arent for me, not sure if its more of a fashion statement than anything else. But it’s for a present! Around the £100 mark would be ideal

Thanks all

AdamT

Can’t help on the recommendation, but interested in what others have to say.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

Aftershokz

BillOddie

The Under Armour headphones have a good rep (pun intended), good audio as they are made by JBL and apparently sweatproof.

Caher

I tried headphones, as our gym plays very loud silly music (opinions are my own), and they tend to get in the way for weights, but ok on a bike or a machine. I settled for Bose Soundsports to listen to my ambient house.

Selled
    Free Member

The Anker ones are a fraction of the price and still very good for the gym, I’m really happy with my pair.

Linky

stabilizers

After using cheapo techtronics (£25) for a couple of years I’ve invested in a set of Jaybird Vista’s. Very good so far. Might be above your price bracket by a little bit though

stabilizers

Sorry. Just read the post properly. They are in ear

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Any of these <£100 sweat proof headphones have noise cancelling? It’d be nice to drown out the fan whilst on the turbo.

Caher

My Bose’s are but as mentioned above, they are spendy.

mjsmke

Have a look at Plantronics backbeat fit. I have them and also didn’t want the ‘in ear’ type. They loop over the ear and rest in the lobe but not like ‘in ear’ types.

They don’t move about and have decent sound quality. Not up there with Bose but then there is a large price difference. Plenty loud enough for the turbo so should be fine in a gym.

retro83
    Free Member

Sony WH-CH700N

Over ear, noise cancelling, £100

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Not gym proof though, i trashed my last pair of headphones sweating into them.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Headphones for gym. Recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.