Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • jolly well have not smoked for a week. So THAT’S why I’m feeling hungry all the bloody time.
  • RudeBoy
    Free Member

What’s that all about? I don’t actually crave a ciggie (strangely), but I want snacks. Cheap, greasy, unhealthy, blasphemous snacks.

I have fruit and stuff,but what I crave is crisps, peanuts,chips, samosas, even a kebab.

I’ve eaten perfectly adequately, today.

I could have something healthy, like a nice bit of salad, or some cheese, or dried apricots.

No, I want dirty, filthy, slutty snacks.

I just don’t get it. Anyone else have simliar, after not smoking for a while?

richpips
    Free Member

Well done.

I need to stop again (having previously given up for 3 years).

grizzlygus
    Free Member

What’s that all about? ………… Anyone else have simliar, after not smoking for a while?

Yeah it’s quite normal.

Although talking bollox about The Sun ‘only printing the truth’ isn’t. You should try to get help with that.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Have a word with yerself, Gus! and have another read of what I writed there.

I’ve solved the poblem, with a compromise; Bacon and grilled cheese on German rye bread.

Sort of like, a nice lass, seems quite wholesome and that, but is a bit dirty when you get her on her own.

Best of both Worlds!

grizzlygus
    Free Member

and have another read of what I writed there.

I’d rather not thanks ………. if I wanted to spend my time reading bollox, I’d buy The Sun everyday.

btw, I’d start smoking again if I were you – it’s obviously already stunted your growth, now it looks like you’re going to pile on the pounds. And WTF wants to be short and fat ? 😯

chakaping
    Free Member

Seven years after giving up, I’m still addicted to salty snacks.

Don’t be surprised when you start to put on a bit of weight too.

duntmatter
    Free Member

Oral fixation. Ask Freud.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

if I wanted to spend my time reading bollox, I’d buy The Sun everyday.

Alternatively, you could re-read your own posts! Cheaper! 😀

Put on weight? I’ve already got a ‘winter belly’!

No worries. I’ll be well buff, in a month or two.

I jolly well have not ‘given up’ smoking, I just ain’t ‘ad a fag for a week. I might treat meself to 20 Benson tomorrow.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Surely anyone who smokes is a total nutjob??

Sort of like, a nice lass, seems quite wholesome and that, but is a bit dirty when you get her on her own.

well, the advantage of sex with food is you can indulge your most perverted desires without disadvantaging anyone other than perhaps yourself…

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I jolly well have not ‘given up’ smoking, I just ain’t ‘ad a fag for a week. I might treat meself to 20 Benson tomorrow.

Don’t do it!
    Go for a tough ride on the SS instead, and see how much better you feel at the top of the hills!
    🙂

Del

addict.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Is that why you’re so crabby?

Start smoking again, you know it makes sense. 😉

DezB
    Free Member

Go for a tough ride on the SS instead, and see how much better you feel at the top of the hills!

Surely he’ll feel terrible? Don’t smoker’s farked up lungs take a while to get back to proper function after they give up?

hora
    Free Member

rudeboy, you need to do something else with your hands. I say serial-masterbation whenever you feel the need to hold/do something with yourhands.

Keva
    Free Member

yup, always get cravings for food if I haven’t smoked for a few days. I reckon the best one is to eat apples. Gives you something to hold in yer hand, something to sink yer teeth into and crunch and you won’t be taking in too many extra calories.

Kev

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Gave up smoking when the Doctor said it would help the healing of my ankle. It didn’t.

Now I still crave cigars after a few drinks. Trouble is that when I give in and smoke one, I don’t enjoy it. I am addicted to something I don’t like. No noticeable change in fitness after stopping either.

Similar when I stopped drinking for a while. Still woke up feeling a bit rough in the mornings, turns out that is what mornings are like and it was nothing to do with the booze.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Still woke up feeling a bit rough in the mornings, turns out that is what mornings are like

speak for yourself sonny! I always wake up feeling fantastic :o)

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

That should have read

still feeling ‘a bit of rough’ in the mornings

I was in Portsmouth at the time 😉

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘jolly well have not smoked for a week. So THAT’S why I’m feeling hungry all the bloody time.’ is closed to new replies.