Having a wee next to a famous person

Home Forum Chat Forum Having a wee next to a famous person

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Having a wee next to a famous person
  • higgo
    higgo

And Sir Bobby Charlton

(but not at the same time)

Premier Icon robh
    Subscriber

Was Andy Gregory using the kids height toilet, he's only little.

Premier Icon muddy@rseguy
    Subscriber

Sir Stirling Moss (I was faster than him)

Premier Icon Harry_the_Spider
    Subscriber

he's only little

I didn't look.

Subscriber

It doesn't matter how rich, famous or powerful you are, everybody has to take a wee.

I have had a wee next to Rugby League legend Andy Gregory.

My dad has shared a moment with Kenny Rogers.

Who's boots have you splashed?

thegreatape

I weed a little bit on Mick Skinner's shoes while trying to piss into a sink in a pub in Cardiff. He wasn't bothered thankfully.

BillyWhizz

so far, no one I've ever heard of . . . . (ok apart from that old footballer from the 60's)

losers

😉

tankslapper

Margaret Thatcher

Bernaard

Neville Staples from the Specials.
    Oh and had a bacon butty with Tracey Mosley in the same room yesterday.
    Which was nice

matthew_h

I've taken a piss next to Greg Minnaar, Tiff Needell and Jason Plato. Not all at the same time

Premier Icon Terra
    Subscriber

Dracula like snooker player Ray Reardon

Premier Icon sadexpunk
    Subscriber

Animal from the Anti-Nowhere League

sharki

Taken several pees next to Craig Charles, mind you we were on all dayer.

Premier Icon scaredypants
    Subscriber

he's only little

I didn't look.

Wasn't he famous for his "little grubber" – or was that somebody else ?

Premier Icon GrahamS
    Subscriber

In "My Father's Moustache" in Aberdeen while he was playing Joseph.

Skyliner

The singer bloke from Faithless. And Tod Carty from Eastenders (Was Tucker at the time).

Premier Icon Blackhound
    Subscriber

Almost, Steve Ovett walked out of the facility as I walked in.

tails

No one I think, don't tend to recognise famous people unless they are very famous, i like them or they are pointed out. You know CFH is going to say he's had a dump next to Elizabeth Hurley or something. bobby charltons about as A list as it gets.

ernie_lynch

tankslapper – Member

Margaret Thatcher

You lie Slapper. It is a pathetic attempt to suggest that it was human. And that it engaged in normal bodily functions – next you'll be suggesting that it had a heart ffs. Indeed under Margaret Thatcher, council owned public lavatories throughout the country were closed down, with scant regard for basic human rights …….

samuri

Bob from Emmerdale. He lives in Hayfield and was out for a drink at the Waltzing Weazle.

manitou

I've had a wee wee standing next to Bill Oddie at the 100 club in Oxford street.

legend76

alan shearer a true legend!

neilb67

Roy Wood from Wizard in, the now demolished, Robin Hood in Merry Hill

Premier Icon snowslave
    Subscriber

I nearly got beaten up by Russ Abbott, but I wasn't having a wee at the time, sadly

I bonded at the stones with Roger Moore. Nice Airport 2008.

He's a big lad….

IanMunro

I peed next to Tim Gould at Margam Park once. You can't much more celeb than that.

lobby_dosser

jim kerr of the simple minds. Like a dolls arm.

Subscriber

I nearly got beaten up by Russ Abbott

You can't just leave us hanging with that! What did you do it incure his wrath?

I once mildly annoyed Mike Harding… but if he had wanted a rumble I would have owned him.

Dr Dolittle

I slashed next to Little Noel Gallagher in the Worlds End in Camden in '95 dude. Bonehead was in a stinky pissy cubicle with a Yank lady making lots of noise.

simonjf63

Joe Strummer – Leeds University Union

Premier Icon snowslave
    Subscriber

It's a bit crap really, but you did ask [hem hem]…..

Ok, I was 17, about a thousand years ago, crossing a road in leafy Lytham St Annes of all places, and a big merc comes round the corner and comes quite close. Nothing remotely dangerous, just a bit close, but my mate decides to shout at the driver anyway, and I'm thinking what's the problem, he was nowhere near us. Anyhow the car screeches up. Huge bloke gets out and starts poking us both in the chest v hard, suggesting we are having a pop just cos it was a merc, which I suppose was true – I can't think of any other reason my mate shouted.

Anyway, the bloke carries on pushing my mate in the chest, cuffing him around the head a bit like a boxer, and saying stuff like come on big man, not so tough now eh? Which was very perceptive of him, for indeed my mate was not so hard then. In fact he was not so hard on any occasion ever, which begs the question why he felt the need to get into the situation in the first place. And I'm thinking here we go again, cos he was always doing stuff like that. And I'm thinking we're going to have to fight this guy (I was 17 and stoopider then), and a punch from him would be like being hit by a steam train, whereas a punch from either of us on him would have probably just hurt our hands.

We had a comedic but effective routine for such situations where one of us would get behind the dood, pretend to bend down to tie up a shoe lace, then take his legs as the other one pushes him over, he'd fall on the floor, we'd kick him or something and leg it sharpish. Learned from Enter the Dragon.

So, slowly I start edging around the side of the guy to do this very thing, and I notice a large crowd is building up around us. Quite a lot of old ladies with purple hair, tartan shopping bags on wheels and coats in the summer. Then I hear one of them murmur the words "Russ Abbott", and I realise the big guy is indeed Russ Abbott. At which point I say "**** – you're Russ Abbott". The old ladies gasp. Russ immediately stops being violent and says something about us having a pop just to get our pictures in the Sun, tells us to **** orf, and off he trots, with all the old biddies cheering him on.

I think had it come to a fight, they'd have steamed in on his side. Their shopping trolleys were loaded with weapons, the wheels would have daggers pinging out like on Ben Hur. It was his home turf and they were his ninja protection chick minders, and they'd scented blood. Or something.

So anyway, he kinda wee'd in our shoes big time.

project

George Michael,somewhere in london,he wasnt a big star then.But he

Dr Dolittle

George Michael,somewhere in london,he wasnt a big star then.But he put it in my rusty starfish

We don't care.

Peter Kay at Liverpool Airport

Mr Woppit

I did get told to "F*ck Off" by that Ian Macwotsit from Echo and the Bunnymen once. I didn't get the opportunity to wee on his shoes, but by the end of the tour, I wish I had. What a nob.

ernie_lynch

I did get told to "F*ck Off" by that Ian Macwotsit from Echo and the Bunnymen once.

What, Ian McCulloch ? You gotta be joking ? If I had found myself in the toilets with him, I would have offered him a bj………maybe you did – is that why he told you "F*ck Off" ?

What a nob.

……… do tell more 😯

project

But he still ignored me.

Philby

Neil Jenkins of Welsh rugby fame.
    One of the Portishead band.

Mr Woppit

He was miserable about something in the shared dressing room after we came off and before they went on. Leeds, I think. 1981. Anyway, I just said "Cheer up Mac, can't be that bad."

Whingeing bog-brush head.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘Having a wee next to a famous person’ is closed to new replies.