• This topic has 22 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Kato.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Have we done this one ? Cycle Cop Gets Owned…..
  • Swelper
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4oHTq3gjxU[/video]

thegreatape
    Free Member

My head hurts at him below

yossarian
    Free Member

First time I’ve seen that.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Is it Groundhog Day?

Swelper
    Free Member

Guess its been done eh……I Fail

scraprider
    Free Member

yea been done blokes a tool.

scaredypants

is this “I’m a student of the law”

tosser – shudduv bundled him into a vayn and lost him somewhere

Edukator
    Free Member

Jeez, The cop should have just asked for his name and address, if the traninee lawyer refused that he would have had every right to detain him and use reasoanble force to do so until someone that did know the law arrived. Police recruitment procedures would appear to be inadequate.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Done loads of times.

Criminals trying to get away with stuff happens all the time on “Police Camera Action” type programs (I just borrowed the car, I’ve only just insured it etc.), difference is the policeman usually know how to deal with it.

hugor
    Free Member

That clip really made my blood boil.
    That policeman displayed far more patience than I had sitting in my lounge in front of my computer.
    That cyclist was a complete moron.

nealglover
    Free Member

Total nob.

Sadly he came against a police officer that wasn’t apparently very well trained.

He probably won’t post the next video when he comes up against a copper that does know the correct wording and arrests him.

crankboy
    Free Member

Either the video is out of date or the officer is. The power of arrest is now in the serious crime and organised naughtyness act. And would justify lippys arrest.

Does always interest me that you rarely find out the end result from these videos.

Kato

My power of arrest is still s24 PACE.

showerman
    Free Member

video has been removed

atlaz
    Free Member

The bloke is a tool. He’s trying to make RLJ into some sort of civil liberties issue. You did it, you got caught, take your own advice and put on the “big boy trousers” and take what’s coming.

Yes the policeman was ill trained and ill prepared but the cyclist is the sort of knob that anti-bike people love.

duckman

That guy(cyclist) was a tool, reading his blog above reinforces that.

crankboy
    Free Member

Kato I bet your power of arrest is in fact sec 110 of the serious organised crime and police act 2005. Which did away with the concept of arrestable offences and made all offences arrestable subject to general conditions . It is a substitution for the original pace sec 24 not wrong to quote the power as. Sec 24 pace but the copper seemed not to realise he could arrest in these circumstances.

The cyclist is still a prat.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Nob cyclist versus Numpty Plod.

No one wins. 🙁

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

Hey, have you seen this crazy video?!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2oymHHyV1M[/video]

DezB
    Free Member

WOW! A buck? Where was that????????????????

That Cop v Knob vid was even discussed on Radio2 according to mrsdezb. Must’ve been fascinating.

Drac

Anyone seen this one?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgoHo9pLXI4[/video]

Kato

110 amended s24. It didn’t replace it

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Have we done this one ? Cycle Cop Gets Owned…..’ is closed to new replies.