Viewing 17 posts - 201 through 217 (of 217 total)
  • have we done this? Muslim vigilante gang!!!!
  • yunki
    Free Member

khani
    Free Member

grum
    Free Member

All they are are bored kids looking to make their lives have purpose outside of working in the chicken shop or taxi.
    Harsh but true. Everyone else in their position goes down the pub and hides their life behind an overpaid football team.

Maybe actually quite insightful hora.

And how can people suggest Vegemite is better? It’s just watered down sugary Marmite for people who want to buy into the Marmite lifestyle but can’t handle the real thing. It’s like Kraft cheese slices vs Stilton.

billyblackheart
    Free Member

Tartex Green Olive pate is amazing!

patriotpro
    Free Member

Cougar – Member
    No, you’re talking bobbins without actually making any sort of point.

Don’t be rude.

If you can’t put in to context, then that problem belongs to you not I. You’re blase comment backs up my POINT though with satisfying irony.

It’d be interesting to know what sort of background/experience the defenders of islam (note that these also appear to me at least to be anti-religion in general) have had with Muslims; school, work, living etc or if they are as I say.

khani
    Free Member

All they are are bored kids looking to make their lives have purpose outside of working in the chicken shop or taxi.
    Harsh but true. Everyone else in their position goes down the pub and hides their life behind an overpaid football team.

Very insightful, and well put,

Tartex Green Olive pate is amazing!

‘Get im lads’..

Junkyard
    Free Member

It’d be interesting to know what sort of background/experience the defenders of islam (note that these also appear to me at least to be anti-religion in general) have had with Muslims; school, work, living etc or if they are as I say.

I am still waiting to hear what you really think- i mean your personal viewin clear and unambiguous words
    What is this As you say bit – you seem to clam up a bit and just talk in hints and not say anything

Whilst i can see you think that attacking those you disagree with is a reasonable way to express your view why not just state your view
    Surely you have the courage and dont want to just do pathetic straw man arguments and ad homs

GO on be a brave soldier and tell us all what you think

Are you asking me that question so you can call me a traitor to my cultural heritage

You think folk will answer you when you wont even say what you think

Solo
    Free Member

EDIT:
    *Sees that JY is in his usual rabid bully mode*

franksinatra

am not racist but

our Christian country

it should us telling them how to behave not the other way round!

they make no effort to integrate within the community

what can only be described as ghettos.

You are the Daily Mail and I claim my £5

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

JY=TJ2

Flaperon

As others have said, very insightful comment.

Junkyard
    Free Member

*Sees that JY is in his usual rabid bully mode*

Excellent technique of having a pop at me but suggesting i am the bully
    No its really good that
    Why not get it deleted me banned as I am sure bullying is against the rules
    Why not check with a mod?

I am certainly mocking/goading the poster because they wont state their own view on this issue but keep attacking others.
    It has led some to question what they really think [ and motivations] and yet they wont say what they think for some reason.
    Some hinting but nothing stated clearly.

JY=TJ2

Good to see you playing to your strengths and sticking to flippant digs rather than actually entering the debate where you will be way out of your depth 😉

FWIW TJ predicted “they” would come for me next
    I did not believe him.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

you will be way out of your depth

More flippant digs from you there, Junky. Pot, kettle, etc.

grum
    Free Member

So calling him TJ mk2 wasn’t a dig? He put a smiley after his comment – you know what that means don’t you?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

It was indeed a dig. Flippant? Perhaps.

Just poking fun at Junky, really, and the way he doggedly argues every thread for so long! Apologies for leaving out the 🙂 , it should have been there!

Junkyard
    Free Member

I agree it is pointless so why did you start it?

thx1138
    Free Member

Oh-oh. Somebody get the teacher!

Viewing 17 posts - 201 through 217 (of 217 total)

The topic ‘have we done this? Muslim vigilante gang!!!!’ is closed to new replies.