Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 217 total)
  • have we done this? Muslim vigilante gang!!!!
  • watsontony
    Free Member

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9830281/Muslim-vigilante-gang-attacks-could-escalate-police-warn.html

I am not racist but if Muslims want to live in our Christian country surely it should us telling them how to behave not the other way round! I live in a very mixed culture part of the country. from first hand experiences they make no effort to integrate within the community instead separate them self forming what can only be described as ghettos. As a said we have a very wide range of cultures/races/religions and it may be different where you live.

🙁

grum
    Free Member

Tea anyone?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

It’s after six, I’ll have a beer, thanks. If I’m allowed one that is.

Oh, and I have no useful contribution to make.

Northwind

Boneheads in being boneheads shock.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Which banee is tony?

thegman67

Same in Glasgow. They now call Pollockshields Banglesheilds.

Tom-B
    Free Member

I’m not a huge fan of any religion least of all the Muslim religion, but wasn’t it just a very small handful of Muslims who were condemned by most Muslim clerics in the country? I believe there’s a passage in their Koran thing that says something like don’t spoil the wine and pork of non Muslims? Some nonsense like that anyway…..

tomhoward

1…….

project
    Free Member

The footage showed members of an Islamic “vigilante” group hurling homophobic abuse at a man who was walking by himself in Whitechapel, east London, and telling him to leave their “Muslim area”.

Hooded thugs shout at the man, who appears to be wearing make–up, before one tells him: “Mate, don’t you know this is a Muslim area. What’s wrong with your face?” Another then shouts: “This is a Muslim area. Get out of here. You can’t stay round here any more.”

Nothing seems to have altered since the times of Quentin Crisp then, him of the Naked Civil Servant fame

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Same in Glasgow. They now call Pollockshields Banglesheilds.

Haha! It’s been known as that for more than 20 years now.

tartanscarf

There are @rseholes of every religion, and none, I don’t think you can tar all Muslims with the same brush. Here’s a quote from the article linked above:

“In a statement, the East London Mosque said: “These actions are utterly unacceptable and clearly designed to stoke tensions and sow discord. We wholly condemn them.” So there you go.

TS

PS The actions of the ‘vigilante gang’ are shocking.

fluxhutchinson
    Free Member

I have no useful contribution to make

Jamie
    Free Member

I am not racist but

8)

kimbers

in other news

Family quits Bingham after anti-Muslim attacks

My wife and children were called names in the street like **** and tramp”

“The first incident was when the big, wooden cross, wrapped in ham, fell into the house after a knock at the door,” said Mr Alam.

“The kids have been abused a number of times; the eldest had smoke blown in his face by an elderly local gentleman.”

scaredypants

phew ! just in

have we asked about rayguns yet ?

mrplow
    Free Member

Us?

zippykona

Does anyone remember Blaggers ITA? They were part of a group of people who would duff up racists. Thing was the lead rapperist used to be a racist who would duff up black people.
    In his new guise he found that the NME would love him and he could still have a ruck.
    What im trying to say is certain people like a ruck and will hang their coat on the nearest peg.
    I would gladly tell them to eff off though.

yossarian
    Free Member

All the queens swans have got bad aids and I blame it on the Muslims.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

some muslims are dicks.
    some hindus are dicks.
    some christians are dicks.
    etc.

tomhoward

All Richards are Dicks.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I am not racist but

Ah the defence before the attack ..subtle I am sur eno one noticed

from first hand experiences they make no effort to integrate within the community instead separate them self forming what can only be described as ghettos.

what do the white people do …they could live next to them but I assume they move away – it takes two to both integrate and not integrate.
    why not move into the “ghetto” to show them how well we accept them and integrate yourself tell them what to do

Do you think the brits in spain have integrated well into spanish culture or are they still moaning they cannot cook chips and wondering where to get the sun, baked beans and marmite?

billyblackheart
    Free Member

I am not racist but

Priceless 🙂

I remember back along when I lived in S7 Carterknowle Road had scrawled on it ‘Whites Out’

Pigface
    Free Member

Mmmm Mods on a tea break or something?

Cougar

I live in an area with an above average Asian population.

I’m not sure as I’d describe what’s happening here as “integration.” It’s more sort of co-existing.

if Muslims want to live in our Christian country

We’re a Christian country?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

marmite?

That’s a serious issue for those of us planning lives abroad.

billyblackheart
    Free Member

Don’t be ridiculous Vegemite is Marmites superior on all fronts.

piemonster

Postpones cooking tea

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

There is a mosque about 400 metres from my house and a fairly large asian population. Very little (if any) racial tension. I suspect this isn’t the norm though.

binners

We should set up alternative vigilante groups to go into Muslim areas and force them to embrace English culture! They can bloody well drink Bacardi Breezers until they’re sick, and have to read back issues of Razzle! That’ll learn ’em! 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

We should set up alternative vigilante groups to go into Muslim areas and force them to embrace English culture! They can bloody well drink Bacardi Breezers until they’re sick, and have to read back issues of Razzle! That’ll learn ’em!

RACIST

Cougar he lives near you. Same town I would imagine
    there are loads of people you co exist with it is just that this “lot” have a certain dress sense and skin colour that makes it more obvious you co exist with them.
    I dont go to pubs , church or Bingo or play Rugby or join a brass band nor am I a luvvy nor a metrosexual etc

I am not saying integration is not an issue but it is hardly no go areas.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

binners – Member
    We should set up alternative vigilante groups to go into Muslim areas and force them to embrace English culture! They can bloody well drink Bacardi Breezers until they’re sick, and have to read back issues of Razzle! That’ll learn ’em

Recruiting now in Newcastle!

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Surely it is not being racist to be anti-Muslim, or anti-Christian – it is religionist.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Tell that to the Jews 😕

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Surely it is not being racist to be anti-Muslim, or anti-Christian – it is religionist.

+1

Tell that to the Jews

Yeah, but thats just because they only marry each other 😉

argoose
    Free Member

Ban all religion, biggest cause of war and death!

trailmonkey

why can’t they just intragate and be normal like us

trailmonkey

nope, i think you’ll find that science and technology is the winner there

Cougar

Cougar he lives near you. Same town I would imagine

There’s more than one town up north. Northist.

there are loads of people you co exist with it is just that this “lot” have a certain dress sense and skin colour that makes it more obvious you co exist with them.

I see where you’re going with this, but compare and contrast with, say, London. They (ie, Londoners) genuinely seem to be integrating as a community in a way that the rest of the country doesn’t seem to be.

Here it doesn’t feel like an integrated society; it’s siloing, and you’re starting to get separate little enclaves of Asian and Caucasian. Perhaps it’s just a perception thing, I dunno? I’d struggle to put my finger on exactly what the difference is.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Mmmm Mods on a tea break or something?

Something, like being racist maybe?

TheFlyingOx

nope, i think you’ll find that science and technology is the winner there

I think you’ll find that religion provides solace and hope to many in a world beleaguered by the scourge of religion.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 217 total)

The topic ‘have we done this? Muslim vigilante gang!!!!’ is closed to new replies.