Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Have we done the 'where are you riding this weeekend' thread yet?
  • binners

Not that I'm getting giddy in anticipation of the weekend or anything.

My schedule:

1. Saturday AM. Pick up my new Intense 5.5 from Alpine bikes in Innerliethen
    2. Proceed directly to the Glentress blacks to expose how much more capable than me said bike is.
    4. Suitably sated, drive south to the lakes for a night in my mates pub in Cartmel
    5. Sunday Am. Meet Hora for a run around the Sadgill epic. Mmmmmmmm rocky, switchbacky lake district singletrack

Beat that! Admit it, you're jealous aren't you? I can't **** wait!!!!!! 🙂

bereavementmonkey
    Free Member

Sounds great…. and maybe just a little jealous

Will have to settle for Cwm Carn on Sunday followed by a roast dinner and few scoops of foaming nut brown ale!

robbo1234biking

not sure I am going to get time to get out on the bike this weekend. Viewing of wedding cars on sat morning followed by friends coming over sat afternoon/evening and sunday is finishing of xmas shopping.

On the plus side we are having our xmas bike ride next week which means an hour of night riding in the slop and mud before arriving at a fine curry house to eat lots of food and drink beer (and then get picked up by the mrs no doubt!)

lowey

Beat that! Admit it, you're jealous aren't you? I can't **** wait!!!!!!

You Bastard. Both the bike and the riding.

Whats the Sadgill classic ? is it Gatesgarth / Nan Bield ? We took Hora over there a few months ago, but he bailed at the top of Gatescarth. He must fancy a pop at it again.

Word of advise though mate. Check the Lake district weatherline on Sunday morning if your going up Nan Bield… it could just be a path to icy hell for you. Have a good one mate.

I'm looking at an epmty weekend as far a riding goes :(((

snowslave

We is Lakes bound sunday

binners

Oh…. and I've taken Monday off for a blast around Rivi. This weekend really is the gift that keeps on giving. Weather looks good too. WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! 🙂

bereavementmonkey
    Free Member

You Bastard. Both the bike and the riding

Got to be a contender for quote of the day/week? 😀

binners

Thats the one Lowey. I'll check the weather before we set off. If its too cold I may do something lower down.

Where you headed Steve?

grumm
    Free Member

Fingers crossed I am finally recovering from my horrible 2 and half month lurgy and am gonna try a nice easy ride somewhere on Sunday – maybe Whinlatter. 🙂

ctznsmith
    Free Member

Fingers crossed just a leisurley spin out on the road from Leeds to the Yorkshire Sculpture park on Sunday.

cp

i'm thinking a stonking great ride round the peak district, from sheffield 🙂

hopefully some 3/32" bearings will arrive today – so i can put the indexing spring assy back together in my TALAS forks!

snowslave

Hodge Close Quarry, Iron Keld, Tilberthwaite etc. Weather forecast looks good too – cold but sunny hopefully…

domino

Girlie road riding in Lancashire on Sunday, there may be tinsel involved.

miketually
    Free Member

Leading the Hamsterley Trailblazers ride in the forest (Golden Owl, Root 666, Section 13, Special K, Brain Freeze) on Sunday.

Pook

where is hora? not seen much of him this week

miketually
    Free Member

Girlie road riding in Lancashire on Sunday, there may be tinsel involved.

Ooh, might have to get some tinsel for Sunday.

binners

The weekend starts now!!!! Yay!

have a good one all 🙂

forge197
    Free Member

Just been out for the first ride of the weekend around Dalbeattie, Kirroughtree tomorrow unless called out tonight, if not more Dalbeattie tomorrow PM and AE or Mabie on Sunday. That's the plan…

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

The Hummer will get it's second good hiding on the trails at Inners and GT on saturday, and the weather looks crackin' *touches wood*

stumpy01

Not riding at the weekend as such, but have got Monday off for a day of demo-ing…

Wahoo! 2010 Stumpjumper FSR Expert & 2010 Trek Fuel EX9 taken to Cannock for the day. Mate is bringing along his Heckler as well and another one is bringing his Inbred SS; which he will invariably beat us all on.
    Plan is to do 3 laps on each bike (Inbred not included) and then have another 4 months of indecision!!

clarkpm4242
    Free Member

If anyone passes a gent creaking around Tarw and Dragon's Back on a shiny Stumpjumper at CyB on Saturday morning…

…that'll be me 🙂

Say Hi!

Paul

Trekster

forge197…AE or Mabie on Sunday. That's the plan…

Give me a shout when you know. If my cold is a bit better may join you. Might still have a hangover from todays works outing 😳 Heading down to Carlisle this afo.

Here on Sat morning, car park attendant and course marker.
    Steppingstanes CX

Wish I was going with snowslave, may just get that done again before years end 🙂

malchales
    Free Member

Getting dropped at Whiteways carpark @ 9, onto them the woods for some ST then on to Bignor Hill from there return on the SDW stretch to Chanterbury then Cissburry. I`ll be on my White Kinesis xc2. Luvly Jubly

gravitysucks
    Free Member

What happended to point 3. of your schedule?
    Go on whats your dirty little secret?!

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Dalby tomorrow – not been since right at the start of the year so really looking forward to it. Mix of old and new red and old black. Excellent 🙂

atlaz
    Free Member

First MTB ride for a month tomorrow AM, either Surrey Hills or Swinley. I'll put 20-30 miles in on the SS road bike on Sunday too.

Yetiman
    Free Member

We have a lads weekend organised at GT and Inners. I should be going down this afternoon but our works Christmas bash is tonight.

philfive
    Free Member

lee quarry saturday and then worsthorne to hebden bridge and back sunday 😀

spacehopper

Taking the Missus for her first night ride on saturday night… should be interesting!

then its on with the gladrags and out for Thai food afterwards 😀

Gooner
    Free Member

manchester velodrome on sunday for a taster session

forge197
    Free Member

Trekster – will txt when we know the time and location, just back from Carlisle myself could have car shared 🙂

saxabar
    Free Member

Beat that!

I'm off boarding on Saturday but must admit I'm a hankering for a blue sky weekend on the bike. I guess my dilemmas aren't so bad! 😆

jackthedog
    Free Member

Was to be peak, but I can feel a chest infection coming on.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

I'll be hunting down new tracks to ride in the forests where I live.

Looking at around zero degrees tomorrow, so plenty of warm clothes. Snow forecast for next week!

sheldona
    Free Member

Forest of Dean for our Christmas ride then maybe some Cotswolds on Sunday if my dog is better.

daveb
    Free Member

Innerleithen XC and a few DH bits on Sunday

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Have we done the 'where are you riding this weeekend' thread yet?’ is closed to new replies.