Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Have we done the chairlift/burst water pipe video yet?
  • lister

Looks horrific for the people on the lift; and a total lack of urgency from the staff and rescuers.
    Can’t imagine how cold and unpleasant that must have been!

Sui
    Free Member

urghh, just read the comments section – poor girl and other fella stuck in it, got to end station with a full crust of ive over them!

v7fmp

ruddy bloody hell!

Sui
    Free Member

assuming the people replying are 1. real, 2. telling the truth, then one of the girls suffered brusing as the water punctured the seat! <yikes>, frostbite around the eyes – that will be one big lawsuit..

oldtennisshoes

Why on earth didn’t they just drive something over it and thet get folk off the lift. FFS
    Looks horrendous.

desperatebicycle
    Free Member

I don’t see a lack of urgency, just a lack of anything they can actually do!

Poor kid at 2 mins 🙁 sees it coming then they stop the lift when he/she is over it! Horrendous!

squirrelking
    Free Member

Oh look, the experts that weren’t there are here.

Oh good.

desperatebicycle
    Free Member

Oh look, the experts that weren’t there are here.

Check the YT comments for more “expertise”! They’re brilliant 😆

Northwind

When they stop the lift with people right over it, that’s just savage… Adds a new layer to my fear of chairlifts.

stevie750

I watched once when a bubble broke down and they had to abseil the occupants down one at a time

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.