Have we done Team Sky 'No Doping' declaration yet?

Home Forum Chat Forum Have we done Team Sky 'No Doping' declaration yet?

Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Have we done Team Sky 'No Doping' declaration yet?
  • jfletch

never read his book and never met the man, I was only guessing that he may want to go to sky but that wasn’t really the point I was making.

Ehh? Are you the one on the drugs?

He never mentioned that during the long conversations we had about his plans for the future

What is the point you are making as it may be too subtle for the internet!

hora

Wherever that came from is utter arse.

The Sunday Times last Sunday in an interview/article on Sky and recent events.

mt

crashtestmonkey

I am not disagreeing with your comments regarding the way Garmin work as a team and I’ll not disagree with your comments regarding Sky. Given that they are supposed to be one of the most organised teams out there they can miss what seems like the absolutely bleedin obvious (employing Cav for one).
    Just because in some peoples mind Sky have not handled the situation (publicity/employees/organisation(don’t look good that)) well does not mean they cannot have a clean team, they can do this after the clear out.
    Garmin can never be in that situation because the team has ex dopers at every level. I’m not against them in anyway, the more they prove how they succeed now the better. However we need teams to have a full clear out of a lot of the cheats, either in the Sky mold or Garmin.
    Vaughters arguments for looking at the future a right in some ways but like Millar, will always be compromised by his paste. Look at all the Millar moaners on here, he will always get the questions about his past even if he grows a pair of white wings on his back and has a permanent nimbus.

Premier Icon ratherbeintobago
    Subscriber

Vaughters arguments for looking at the future a right in some ways but like Millar, will always be compromised by his paste

Really?

(raises eyebrows)

atlaz

Well of course. One can always tell the different between paste and real diamonds and no professional cyclist worth their salt would consider riding for a team manager with less than a proper tiara.

Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘Have we done Team Sky 'No Doping' declaration yet?’ is closed to new replies.