Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Have we done "Have we done…" threads yet?
  • If you want the kudos of being the first to post about a topical subject without the potential embarrassment of someone pointing out that there is already a thread about it, or worse still, the humiliation of having your thread locked, wouldn’t it be better to search the forum for the subject in question rather than prefix your topic title with “Have we done…”

Just saying, like…

Premier Icon Cougar
    Subscriber

Adding site:singletrackworld.com to your Google search is handy, I find.

Premier Icon ampthill
    Subscriber

Certainy the search on the site is useless

I was looking for the F1 thread the other day and searched F1. It couldn’t find it

So I think “Have we done…”

means I have searched but realise that doesn’t mean there isn’t a thread n it

I was trying to be tactful and not mention the forum’s own search function. 😉
    There’s a handy toolbar button for Chrome that I use.

Premier Icon Cougar
    Subscriber

Oh, that is fantastic. Installed, thanks for that.

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

A toolbar button that isn’t Spyware? Surely not!

Premier Icon Rubber_Buccaneer
    Subscriber

“have we done…” “search”

Pah, those things are for the timid. Just stick your post up regardless, even if it’s been done mine will be better. And stick it in the wrong forum for good measure.

aracer

wrote:

I was trying to be tactful and not mention the forum’s own search function.

That’s very neat, thanks. I think I might replace the standard STW search with a custom google search in STW Extender Tools…

Oh and nope
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/search.php?search=%22have+we+done%22&advanced=0&exact=1&posts=1&highlight=1&users=0&located=0&forums%5B%5D=0&maxcount=100&age=31&direction=0&sort=date&order=0

downgrade

What’s the ultimate STW thread title?

“PSA: Have we done somethingtrackworld internet-ists yet? (What fatbike tyre for Audi content)”

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Have we done "Have we done…" threads yet?’ is closed to new replies.