Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Have we done a Cannondale Frame Warranty Thread Recently ?
  • Thrustyjust
    Free Member

So, just sent a pre- legal letter to advise on myself going legal if they don’t wish to resolve. I have few days to wait on their response. Unfortunately I have had to send this to the place of purchase, as that’s who my contract is with, not the importer. The shop have been awesome with help but its the way that it is.

damascus
    Free Member

Have the shop been awesome or are they just telling you they are awesome and it’s all cannodales fault?

I guess your about to find out

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Been a while, so a small update. Cannondale wern’t interested in the pre-court intentions letter, so I have just made the court claim on line to now progress this to hopefully conclude the situation. No idea on timescales or anything , but I have paid money to get this moving :).
    I do have emails and evidence for further info if the courts need it, but I was only allowed a few lines of ‘brief claim details’ , so we will see if they wish any further info.

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

So, a conclusion. I have a replacement frame coming to me.Have the TNT confirmation today. I guess it seemed a pain to have to do this, but the process was pretty simple in the end to get the correct solution. The bike shop in question are aware of this thread , so thanks to them for their help. As for the importer, will I buy another Cannondale ? Nope, never. I will be selling this replacement frame when it arrives and funds will go towards the frame swap I carried out to be able to ride.
    Would I do the court thing again ? If I believe my situation was going nowhere then yes , I would, without a doubt. So, dont be palmed off by companies who wont support their products. There is a fundamental issue with the old frame x 2.

stumpy01

Nice One! Sounds like it was worth the effort!

Dickyboy

Good news & great result, well done for persevering 👍

scotroutes

Whoopeee!!!

That makes me happy.

boombang
    Free Member

Good resolution! When Cannondale replaced my failed frame (design or build flaw on their part) I sold it too, said also I would never buy another.

granny_ring

Good result OP even if it was a ball ache for you.

Gribs

Good result. It’s a shame it took court action to get it though.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Well done.

Consumer always has to push including threats of court and even court!

Thank you, corporate capitalism.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Have we done a Cannondale Frame Warranty Thread Recently ?’ is closed to new replies.