Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Have 18 Bikes forgotten the Fat Club???
  • Jenga
    Free Member

They started the Fat Club in a blaze of publicity, prizes for all, regular updates etc. Week one some woman gave birth and claimed a prize. Then all we got for weeks was a reminder to send weights in. No feedback. A couple of weeks ago they came on making all sorts of promises about sorting out the scheme. Zilch. Not even had today's weigh in reminder.

Conclusion must be that either they or the Fat Club have slipped into a Peak District bog.

Anyone heard anything from the Retailer of The Year?

wwaswas

"what's happened to fat club" might have been a little less provocative as a title?

racing_ralph
    Free Member

They were fine and busy on Tuesday 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

Probably fell off the wagon….

….into a pile of donuts.

Mister-P
    Free Member

Simon didn't mention it when I sent him some stock earlier today.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Heh. I take it you've piled on a few pounds Jenga?

LOL111

rOcKeTdOg

Crappy post, top guys at 18, sure they don't need this rumour

18bikes

lols. no, quite the opposite – very busy. I think i need someone to take fat club off my hands to be honest – I'll fire email round later anyhow.

You should've had emails in the meantime, although lots have told me they'd not?

Sorry, my bad. I'll still be able to sort some prizes, whether I continue with it or not.

Ta,
    Si

18bikes

and if a mod could change that title, that'd be good 😉

Jamie
    Free Member

I wouldn't be too perturbed Si. The fatclub thing goes the same way every year:

> Fatclub 20xx is setup
    > Person who sets it up gets fed up of chasing lazy mofos for results
    > everyone goes back to eating cake
    > NYE
    > Repeat.

Just give me the prizes you have arranged and we can all call it quits for another 9 months and go back to eating pies 😉

thegreatape
    Free Member

Are you supposed to get replies then? I've sent my email each Friday morning (apart from a week when I was away) since it started, but never had any replies. Unless some random person on the internet is getting an update each week as to my progress (or lack of).

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Have 18 Bikes forgotten the Fat Club???’ is closed to new replies.