Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Has your powerband stopped giving you that performance advantage?
  • IanMunro
    Free Member

Well, now Raleigh have come to save the day!
    http://www.bikebiz.com/news/read/raleigh-to-bring-trionz-performance-bracelets-to-market

Loving the fact that they’re claiming it’s good because they’ve stuck a CE mark on it 😀

eth3er
    Free Member

Kicking the poor bastards when they are down is a sport I’ll happily join in. While i’m at it; my current vitriol is aimed at the ‘MSG is bad for you’ crowd. Picking on the easily mislead is good wholesome fun.

Cougar

Oh good grief. I remember when I was proud of Raleigh, these days I weep on a regular basis as they’ve quietly segued into the Gellert of the cycling world.

yunki
    Free Member

gelert – still keeping a gazillion people warm and happy on their camping experience, even if they don’t realize how unfashionable they look to ‘the elite’

cookeaa

All a CE mark indicates is that the item is safe for its intended use it doesn’t infer any level of function or quality.

I’d have loved to be in that test house when it came to testing a bracelet… must have laughed their arses off…

RV
    Free Member

I wonder if there is a market for these victims in offering them a recharge on th magnets for when they’ve drawn on the powers too much. maybe suggest that after a tumble, they send it away to be recharged or aftermarket upgrades for true awsomeness in really challeging situations.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Mine’s still working really well thanks.

yunki
    Free Member

surely Uri Geller can just charge them up via a remote psychic link while he’s ‘washing’ his genitals in the shower…?

donsimon
    Free Member

What? Where? How much? I need all the help I can get…

cookeaa

My missus has a couple of spare bangles from New Look, is it possible to download a firmware update for these or is it an RTB job?

Ideally I’d like to be able to leap buildings in a single bound, swim the Atlantic in 30minutes or simply stop being quite so gullible…

could someone please give me some advice? Because at the minute I’m sat at work, wearing womens jewellery, and all my co-workers keep calling me names…

Cougar

My missus has a couple of spare bangles

I’ll take those off your hands for you, so long as one of them is Suzannah Hoffs.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Has your powerband stopped giving you that performance advantage?’ is closed to new replies.