Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • has the new classifieds put you off selling?
  • ton

sorry to ask this. but just interested, as it has for me.

most long termers on here know that I go through a lot of stuff. I buy stuff to try out, I buy stuff because as a big rider, I cant test ride stuff easily.

sometimes it works and I keep it, or I shift it on.

I have always sold stuff easily and quickly. without a photo most of the time.

people know I don’t sell rubbish, hence there is some trust there I like to think.

but now with the hassle of the new classifieds, to be honest I cant be bothered.

if it was a bike or a costly item, no problem, but for bits and bobs, forget it.

anyone else feel similar?

silverneedle
    Free Member

Agreed, also old system simple and quick to scan through alot of titles on one page  and home in on things of interest.

Poopscoop

More to the point really:

I’ve gone from looking at the sale forum multiple times a day to once every few days.

I made a lot of impulse purchases in the past. No longer, as it just seems the same stuff there all the time due to all the boosted stuff. Can’t be asked to look further really.

Saves me money though but I do miss browsing the old forum for stuff I really don’t need.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    nbt

Never sold very much but used to scan the classffieds regularly. not now

nuke

As poopscoop says ^^^ …im missing my classifieds skimming. I jump to the classifieds without thinking and then, having realised its still the same 29er boost wheels, the penny drops but i cant be bothered to find the new classifieds. Hopefully that will improve when the classifieds forum links are updated to link to the new classifieds

rOcKeTdOg

just email a me a daily list if your sale items Ton 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘has the new classifieds put you off selling?’ is closed to new replies.