Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Has the ‘favourite’ function gone?
  • Vortexracing

I know I’m getting old and not very IT savvy, but I can’t see it. Either to select a thread or view already selected ones. I know the latter used to be in the profiles?

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

It’s not just you. You’re not allowed favourites anymore, woke gone mad I tell ya.

Vortexracing

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

rockhopperbike

erm,
    why?

ampthill

I was using that every few years

BigJohn

I am a “favourite” bore. I utterly despise the concept of favourites. They diminish your life. What’s your favourite drink? Well, sometimes it’s Bass, sometimes it’s Laphroaig, sometimes it’s… Sometimes it’s a glass of ice cold water.
    To specify a favourite in any sphere of life just puts you into a pigeon hole.

reeksy

… but Bass? Really?

BigJohn

Yes. That’s my favourite.

walowiz

What a total pain in the arse, I was using that so that I didn’t have to use the awesome forum search function to find stuff that I found interesting, but didn’t want to comment on the thread.

I now notice that the favourites I did have have gone from my profile pages. Damn.

I’m sure there’s a really good reason for its removal. Will submit a ticket to see if I can get a listing of the ones I had set.

sl2000

@walowiz Looks like the functionality to store and render your favourites still exists for the moment – just that there are no links to it in the UI – https://singletrackworld.com/user/walowiz/?profiletab=forums&subnav=favorites

tenfoot

There was a “favourite function”?

ampthill

I am a “favourite” bore. I utterly despise the concept of favourites. They diminish your life. What’s your favourite drink? Well, sometimes it’s Bass, sometimes it’s Laphroaig, sometimes it’s… Sometimes it’s a glass of ice cold water.
    To specify a favourite in any sphere of life just puts you into a pigeon hole.

I think this was more about refinding finding a thread with route ideas in the Peak than proclaiming one thread your all time favourite

funkrodent

FFS! I had loads of good threads that I was keeping tabs on through the favourite function. Why have they got rid??

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.