Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Has anyone seen the film –
  • patriotpro
    Free Member

that’s caused the outrage in the middle-east, Egypt, etc?

warton
    Free Member

I believe it’s on youtube, or bits of it are, and I believe it is garbage

Jamie
    Free Member

I believe most haven’t….including those rioting. It was so nice of certain elements *cough* Sheikh Khaled Abdallah *cough* to bring the piss poor video that was slipping into deserved obscurity to the masses.

Seen clips on youtube, its the comments underneath that caught my attention

That’s just YouTube. If you want your faith in humanity tested, then look at the comments on YouTube.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Seen clips on youtube, its the comments underneath that caught my attention 😯

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

Yes, well the shortened version that was available on You Tube anyway.

It’s utter toss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E55rwmKSyg

That said Islamists need to lighten the **** up, professionally offended lightweight **** that they are.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

It’s on at Showcase . . . but 6pm, . . i mean, it’s just too much of a rush after work and i’d get hungry, . . . why do they always put the best films on at these inconvenient times . . .?

patriotpro
    Free Member

flippinheckler – Member
    Seen clips on youtube, its the comments underneath that caught my attention

The comments on YT never cease to amaze/shock me tbh.

The casting on that film is just dire and if that has caused the reaction in said countries then

Islamists need to lighten the **** up, professionally offended lightweight **** that they are.

+1

How long until there are similar events in England…Not very. 🙄

dabble
    Free Member

Just watched it, its pretty funny 🙂 The production values are terrible, folk wi make up on to darken their skin? Get outta here man, thats some bullpoop. the audio is like its dubbed in some parts but the mouths still stay in sync. Pretty f’ed up that its got so many peoples panties in a twist n someone had to die for their inability to ignore it.

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

Pretty f’ed up that its got so many peoples panties in a twist n someone had to die for their inability to ignore it.

It wouldn’t be quite so bad if the rampaging hordes had all watched it, but the majority of them are rent-a-mob types who just look for any excuse to riot. There were syndicated interviews on the news earlier where they were asking people taking part in the demos whether they had seen it ‘Err…well no, but we’ve heard from a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend’s dentist’s golfing partner’s receptionist’s brother-in-law that it offends the prophet’ etc etc

It reminds me of Brass Eye, only without the humour.

samuri
    Free Member

No come on, where’s the real video that is responsible for some people dying? That comedy film that’s been linked up above can’t be it. That’d be the most ridiculous, stupid and saddest thing ever if it was that film.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

……. but the majority of them are rent-a-mob types who just look for any excuse to riot.

Rent-a-mob types with a conscious eh ? ………no rioting without an excuse ? They sound like a proper professional mob.

Junkyard
    Free Member

It wouldn’t be quite so bad if the rampaging hordes had all watched it

So if devout Muslims who revere the prophet have to actually watch the film that is offensive about his entire life, misrepresents it and call his a kiddy fiddler [amongst other things] in order to have an opinion. Now I am no psychic but I cant see their opinion changing having watched it.

Would I need to watch a film of Al Qaeda [ other bogey men are available] beheading people for say being gay to decide what I thought of it and their actions?

To my knowledge they have not done this and I am just giving an example that would appeal to the audience.

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

Oh great, Al Qaeda’s UK press office are here. What fun! You’re right, their anger was totally justified and the reaction was in no way ridiculous.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Junkyard is “Al Qaeda’s UK press office” is he ?

But I thought you said it was rent-a-mob types. So who is it that’s behind this, Al Qaeda or rent-a-mob types ? Or did Al Qaeda rent the mob ?

And if they did, why did they need an excuse – couldn’t they just have not bothered ?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Derogatory, disrespectful and inflammatory.

And punishment will be administered.

But of course I can’t agree as I haven’t seen the offending material.

Derogatory, disrespectful and inflammatory

loddrik
    Free Member

Muslims in outraged shocker….

thegiantbiker
    Free Member

Junkyard Would I need to watch a film of Al Qaeda [ other bogey men are available] beheading people for say being gay to decide what I thought of it and their actions?

No. But you hopefully wouldn’t then go out into the street and murder the first muslim you saw either?

athgray
    Free Member

It amazes me that such a crass piece of rubbish film has caused such a reaction. Nothing good will come out of this sorry episode.

athgray
    Free Member

Junkyard. If you went rioting about the beheading of someone that was gay, and it turned out the video was a poorly acted mockup with a mincing John Inman character, tomato ketchup blood, and where everyone was playing up to western stereotypes, would you not feel a bit stupid for not having seen it first? That is what this film is like.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone seen the film –’ is closed to new replies.