Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Has anyone ordered from Mantel before?
  • ready

And if so are they any good, or should I steer well clear?

peteimpreza

Yes a couple of years ago. Better service than most UK shops.

rOcKeTdOg

yes, all ok

ready

Excellent, order placed.
    Thanks for the swift replies!

Blackflag
    Free Member

I was going to ask exactly the same question. Just put an order in for an Airshot type thingy!

MSP

I ordered without problems a couple of years ago, but iirc the returns policy wasn’t as easy as UK or the big German websites, so the saving would have to be worthwhile for me to consider them.

mashr

Yes, a few times recently. Service has been very good

so the saving would have to be worthwhile for me to consider them.

Or just use them for stuff would don’t expect to return?

ton

yes.
    quick and cheap. tubus racks

hamishthecat
    Free Member

I bought a dropper post from them a few weeks ago. Was best price I could find and it was delivered faster than most UK stores. I had a query about not receiving a confirmatory email for my order and telephoned customer services – got straight through to a very charming and helpful person (turned out I’d entered my email address wrongly).

ready

Ordered a new Eagle cassette (for a decent price) Tuesday lunchtime, arrived this morning as they said it would, and it’s now being installed ready for the weekend! Can’t complain at that!
    Will be using again for sure.

Blackflag
    Free Member

The Airshot i mentioned above has just been delivered. Nicely packed and quick delivery.

mashr

If you cut out the template on the box you get a free mudguard! Until it rains of course as it’s just cardboard….

patagonian
    Free Member

Ordered drivetrain components about 2 months ago. Everything went well and quick delivery.
    I’d use them again.

cx_monkey

used them quite a lot over the last 6 months. got a helmet most recently that turned up cracked – returns is simple, no more tricky than any UK guys – they sent a returns shipping label and the replacement helmet turned up a few days later.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone ordered from Mantel before?’ is closed to new replies.