Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Has anyone heard of Koba bikes?
  • alaric

It’s not a brand I’ve heard of in the UK, but I now live in Switzerland and my LBS (which generally has pretty high end stuff) has a number of pretty nice looking bikes by Koba in the window, I just wondered if anyone knew much about them, particularly if they’re any good…

Koba Bikes

alanl
    Free Member

They look really good on the web.
    That Sentiero would suit me, but it’s out of my price range at £5k.
    We (used to!) go to Belgium 2 or 3 times a year with the bikes. Always looking in at the local shops. Most of the ‘serious’ shops dont keep the top makes in, or keep just a few of one brand, but they do have a range of bikes that you have never heard of, and all of them look really good – in the UK, we have a limited market compared to the Continent.
    I’m hopefully doing the De Panne beach race again this year, and will be very tempted to buy a new ‘beach’ bike – it’s a bit of a niche over there, rigid MTB frame/fork, 2 inch bald tyres, and an aero frame.Never heard of the Make, but not something that is available here.

BearBack
    Free Member

I hadn’t heard of them but there’s a reamol frame for sale locally that I though might be worth a look but it’s a bit ugly fully built
    The 29er senterio looks a bit too much like an open mould frame hash up though out of china. Light carbon 713 with a flex stay rear.
    Could be wrong but even so, they don’t shout boutique at me.

schmiken
    alaric

That’s interesting, James… Will look further at that.

But the general consensus is still “look good but have never heard of them”…

petermav
    Free Member

They look pretty good to be honest.

bikegran3

I know nothing about them but if any help Cycle Centre at Congleton, Cheshire stock them, http://www.cyclestore.co.uk, although I have only had things from them via website have always had excellent Customer Service very helpful & knowledgeable

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone heard of Koba bikes?’ is closed to new replies.