Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Has Anyone Been With Or Heard From…
  • singletrackmatt

Freeride Spain or Ticket toride on holiday recently? we at the Singletrack office have been unable to contact them. 🙁

Cheers

Matt

Mark

Anyone? Are they still trading?

Edukator
    Free Member

Probably rotting in a spanish jail awaiting trial for the murder of Ian Halliwell of Toro Loco. 😉 😉 🙂

Only joking guys, honestly, don't hit me, don't ban me, please nooooooo aieee!

mtbfix

Maybe they are dodging journos trying to blag free holidays on the shaky pretext of an article appearance?

julianwilson
    Free Member

My money's on them owing singletrack mag some. Money, that is.

Edukator
    Free Member

Things weren't going well earlier this year for reservations in Spain hence the bad blood between legal Freeride and the undeclared rivals. Money was clearly in short supply.

user-removed
    Free Member

My mate reckons he's got an interview / group ride on the 5th December at GT (or actually, maybe it was Inners) with ticket to ride.

oldfart

I'm supposed to be working for them next summer .I'll send them an e mail.

Anthonyl84
    Free Member

Yeah I was with Si in Morocco only a few weeks ago and spoke to him last night – so he is around!!

oldfart

Peter from Ticket 2 ride is going to get in touch Matt .I e mailed him last night and he came back this morning .

singletrackmatt

Thanks all for your help!!! ;]

Pete-BC
    Free Member

Hi there Ticket2RideBC is alive and well, and getting geared up for the 2010. I have been in touch with Sarah from Single Track on a number of occassions in October and November, so you have my contact details if you need me. Cheers Peter

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Has Anyone Been With Or Heard From…’ is closed to new replies.