Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • has anybody got a list of which hope brakes fit which forks?
  • westcoastmassive
    Free Member

Hi,
    I would imagine this has been asked on here a million times before, but i cant find the answer so im sorry in advance, because im going to ask again!
    Ive just bought my boy a bike that has a marzocchi dj 100mm fork on it, which i believe to be post mount fitting for a disc brake. there is an old-style hope mini on the back, so i want to match it. does anybody know which caliper i need to post mount a hope mini onto a standard 26 inch wheel with a 6 inch rotor? I know no3 and no8 are i.s., because thats whats on my bike, but i dont know what the other numbers match up to. Is there a definitive chart somewhere that somebody could upload? youd think hope would have this on their website, eh…
    Cheers in advance, si.

coatesy
    Free Member

Hope now only make post mount calipers, which should mount directly to the fork with the disc size you have.If you’re set on getting an original Mini then you’ll need to look for a 9-74 type.Incidentally, original Minis(split caliper)would use a 145/165/185/205mm rotor, later Mono Minis with IS mounts would be 140/160/180/200mm, and post mount types would be 140/160/183/203mm.

LoCo
    Free Member

‘stato’ has spoken 😉

coatesy
    Free Member

Get back to your forks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘has anybody got a list of which hope brakes fit which forks?’ is closed to new replies.