Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Has any one seen my left glove?
  • cubist
    Free Member

I left both drying on the radiator after last weekend and although my wife swears blind she put both in the hat and glove basket only the right one was in there this am. Not sure whether to blame the dog or a child but figured I’d check on here first, just in case.

scaredypants

I bet she’s making a shrine to Michael Jackson somewhere

binners

It’s a time portal. We’ve got them all over our house. You leave stuff near one, and it gets sucked into it, where it remains, until it reappears in the exact same spot it disappeared from at some indeterminate point in the future. It’s usually a couple of weeks. They really like single gloves, Allen keys, and light batteries

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    maxtorque

There is a single left behind glove on a fence post next too a car park in the middle bit of the Ridgeway, i saw it when i rode past today. Perhaps it’s yours?

😆

cubist
    Free Member

I bet she’s making a shrine to Michael Jackson somewhere

Jesus. What if she’s actually trying to style me into the king of pop by stealth? I did wonder when she bought me the red leather jump suit…

Goldigger
    Free Member

It’s probably with one of my odd socks..
    Apparently two go into the washing machine, but only one comes out..so my wife will try to have me believe.

handybendyhendo
    Free Member

Is that the one with Daniel Day Lewis?

thegreatape
    Free Member

Did the ghost of Jeremy Beadle visit?

mamadirt
    Free Member

S’true Goldigger 😆

Bregante

It’s usually a couple of weeks

It’s usually about five minutes after you get back from the shop with the replacement…

zbonty

I saw one hanging on a fence in Bath last weekend. It was pink and child size if it helps?

On the plus side I dropped a glove last month and half an hour later retraced my steps towards the station and someone had placed it on a bollard. Result!

cubist
    Free Member

Did the ghost of Jeremy Beadle visit?

I think he may have had a little hand in it!

thegreatape
    Free Member

*doffs cap

paladin

Saw one on the ground in the carpark at fochabers today. Could your dog or child have left it there?

cubist
    Free Member

Carparks are unlikely as neither the dog or kids can drive.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Has any one seen my left glove?’ is closed to new replies.