Hardcore hardtail, Thomson and Bel Air bargains.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Hardcore hardtail, Thomson and Bel Air bargains.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Hardcore hardtail, Thomson and Bel Air bargains.
  • Premier Icon jim the saint
    Subscriber

How do. I'm moving house next week so I've got to get rid of a load of bike stuff that I'm not using. If you fancy anything, email me at the address in my profile. All prices are based on either paypal as gift or bank transfer.

Anyhow,

2008 NS Bikes Society frame (L/17") in white. Bought from CRC in Oct 08. It's made of 'Tange Quattro butted tubing' and is designed for 130-140mm forks. It's an absolute cracking steel hardtail, finds that nice balance between being compliant and stiff. Climbs a lot better than a 456 or Soul. As you'd expect it's got some scratches and cable rub to the paint, but no dents. It'll come with the Hope seat clamp, but not the BB or headset.
    NS Bikes Society £60 posted.

SDG Bel Air RL. Cro-Mo rails. Stitched on graphics seen better days. Cover and rails in excellent condition. £10 posted

Thomson X4 stem. 90mm, 10 degree rise. £20 posted

Thomson Elite seatpost. 27.2, 410mm, layback. Anodising has worn off where it was inserted into the frame. £20 posted

adam_

stem please, ygm.

can i have the saddle please

Premier Icon Rusty Mac
    Subscriber

Dibs on stem if 31.8

ta russell

ok, maybe not, wow there is alot of folk on tonight 🙂

taka

seatpost please if it hasnt gone?

tom

stonemonkey

stem if not sold

Monkey

stem post and seat here please 🙂

Monkey

I'll take the frame please alexjtaylor@btopenworld.com

Premier Icon jim the saint
    Subscriber

All sold to Alex who was first in on the email. Sorry to anybody else who wanted anything.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Hardcore hardtail, Thomson and Bel Air bargains.’ is closed to new replies.