Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Hard luck, big climbs and unexpected results at Vallnord XCO World Cup (Spoilers!)
  • wheelsandwords
    Free Member

Not watched the XCO race yet? Then maybe don’t read on. Or, keep reading, and then kick yourself for not tuning in to the Vallnord XCO World Cup racin …

By wheelsandwords

Get the full story on our front page at:

Hard luck, big climbs and unexpected results at Vallnord XCO World Cup (Spoilers!)

Support us from less than £0.06/day and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

snotrag

Great ride from Braidot showing last week was not a fluke – he was there to pick up the pieces when Fluckiger and Schurter boiled over, and then he’s done the same this week when they have both got issues. To finish first etc…

Great ride from Nino too to come from so far back again and get the podium.

H1ghland3r
    Free Member

Does anyone have word about what happened with Dascalu.? Rob and Bart were thinking puncture in commentary but his tyre looked ok to me, and given he looked to be pushing a huge gear up the wall as Nino went past him I’m thinking his AXS might have failed.?

cows_in_cars
    Free Member

I read somewhere else that it might have been his rear axel or something like that, as he did say his wheel was rubbing on the frame and would account for, as you say, it looking like his gears were not working. Dascalu did also say something about having to push his shifter back into place.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.