Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • Hard b'stid
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

We all know some internet hard-men are, well..well-hard!

However, it seems to me that even the toughest forum-member might have a hard time when locked in a cage with certain animals.

But which animal is the hardest?

I vote Baboon, cos it looks hard. Extra points for posters who have fought with any animals. And won.

firestarter
    Free Member

well strangly my profile states i enjoy wrestling bears ;-0

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Bored Al?

Pook

Stirling Moss. He's hard as nails.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Yes Mike. I feel like throttling a Meerkat, if I'm honest.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Pigs. Strong, fast and can make a mess when they bite you. I fought with one and won. Have the scars to prove it too.
    How many points? 😆

squin
    Free Member

Pook – Member
    Stirling Moss. He's hard as nails.

Not as hard as the bottom of his lift shaft 😉

solarider
    Free Member

There's only one way to find out……….

mudshark
    Free Member

Sheep wresting is fun – so warm and cuddly….

scuttler

Stirling Moss – definitely. A baboon couldn't do the voiceover for Roary the Racing Car neither.

Bike time.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

A baboon stole my breakfast once. Checky fecker it was.

For hardest animal I vote Hippo. cuddly looking vegetarian that kills loads of people every year and is bullet proof.

I am permanently scarred from a spider tho – I didn't even see it it but It made me ill for weeks and left a permanent scar

IanMunro
    Free Member
    bruneep

fookin hate Llamas, evil animals.

solarider
    Free Member

OK, I conceed. Weasels win hands down.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Weasels are dead hard for their size – pound for pound the hardest for sure.

Kuco

Honey badgers well ard b'stards.

solarider
    Free Member

Although, I did discover the biggest spider I have ever seen behind my workbench at the weekend. I am still recovering.

I am not ashamed to say I had to squash him. It was him or me I tell yer! Rehoming him was simply not an option. Firstly I didn't have a box big enough, and secondly he didn't look keen on the idea.

As a complete aside, how old does your average UK spider live for to get that size (about the same circumference as a tennis ball and bulky with it)?

dickydutch

Swans as the hardest bird surely? I only ever antagonised one once….

robgarrioch

Mind you, even Aliens wouldn't last 10 mins in the Aussie outback..

miketually
    Free Member

Swans as the hardest bird surely?

They can break your arm!

Kuco

They can break your arm!

Has anyone ever met anyone who's had their arm broken by a swan?

miketually
    Free Member

Of course they haven't, but everyone knows it's a true fact.

Kuco

LOL 🙂

coffeeking
    Free Member

My 4 ferrets are pretty damned hard. They'll take on a dog 10x their size without hesitation!

No, but I know someone who was bitten (pecked!?) by a swan, knocked him to the floor and left half his thigh black and blue!

inigomontoya
    Free Member

Lions are pretty tough

Lions vs 42 midgets

Marmoset
    Free Member

Honey badgers…rip you nuts off, it would….

cranberry
    Free Member
    duckman

Honey Badgers, they get stuff all over while stealing honey.Then go back,not for more honey,just to piss off the bees a bit more.

tinribz
    Free Member

Wolverine's are just big badgers, they even scare the sh** out of wolves.

mudshark
    Free Member

I was once bitten by a duck – as big as me it was.

tazzymtb

Mark84
    Free Member

My old border collie got headbutted by a goose. Got her right between the eyes. Never heard a dog yelp like that before.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Marmots. Vicious monsters.

bullheart
    Free Member

Tasmanian Devil.

Quite simply, as hard as it gets.

The 'Roy Shaw' of the animal world.

iDave
    Free Member

the honey monster would kick three strips out of a mere honey badger

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

What about the Drop Bear? Nasty little blighters!

brakes
    Free Member

psychle
    Free Member

What about the Drop Bear? Nasty little blighters!

I was once attacked by a drop bear, was walking through the bush minding me own business, when wham, I was knocked to the ground by something falling from above… I always thought drop bears were mythical bullshit animals to scare kids and pommy tourist with, but **** me if it wasn't one trying to gnaw down on me neck! Strewth mate, I was in trouble! Luckily I had me knife on me, not a pissy one like that tosser 'Crocodile Dundee' shows in his movie (don't get me started on him!) a real knife, you might call it a machete? Anyhoo, I whipped it out from me dacks and lopped the buggers head off… could've been real bad, but in the end I got the better of that prick and skinned him to make some Ugg boots out of for me sheila… that scored me a root too, so all in not a bad fuggin day really 8)

True story cobber…

psychle
    Free Member

Ah **** it, Crocodile fuggin Dundee… he ain't hard, he's a pansy.. those Yanks came over to my home town out in the boondocks looking for a hard bas'tid to work with them in some documentary they were looking to make, they came to our town cause they heard the hardest Aussies of all lived the, but we was all out chasing pigs and roos, that prick Paul Hogan (what a **** pretty boy he is, never chased a thing in his life, apart from another man perhaps…) anyhoo, he was the only one in the pub when those Yanks arrived and he managed to pass himself off as a tough guy and some sort of genuine Aussie hard nut… unbe-feggin-leviable that they bought it, I mean look at his knife, it's tiny! he was drinking a rum and coke on the night as well… coke for **** sake! real men just swig from the bottle yeah? 🙄

psychle
    Free Member

on a serious note… I'd nominate the 'Box Jelly Fish' (Chironex Fleckiri): an amorphous blob of jelly that drifts around ensnaring fish and prawns, but if you get stung by it, you are well and truly fecked my friend (unless you have vinegar handy, or a friend who can piss on you…)

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Hard b'stid’ is closed to new replies.