Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Happy New Year walk and fancy a fight??
  • doomanic

If I’d seen the holes in the fence before my dog I’d have put her on the lead because she’s a nosy bugger. If she’d seen the holes first all bets are off but hopefully she’d save a bit of baby cheek for me.

codybrennan
    Free Member

She saw the holes first. He must just have done them in the past few days, and the hedgehog thing sounds right as, being a dog, she runs towards interesting smells.

Put her on the lead today. I’m not an unreasonable person, but being called a c*** and that he’d do nasty things to a dog just seems a bit over the top. I just walked away.

outofbreath
    Free Member

I’m not an unreasonable person, but being called a c*** and that he’d do nasty things to a dog just seems a bit over the top.

Yeah, that is totally out of order.

chewkw
    Free Member

**** me did that escalate quickly!! He ran across the field, squared up to me, his forehead on mine, threatening me with all sorts of stuff! Pushing and shoving me around in front of his wife and family.

Crikey, that did escalate quickly. Luckily no Glasgow kiss for 2020. That bloke has a problem just waiting to explode.

trailwagger
    Free Member

I know I shouldn’t have said owt, but it was sarcastic and not aggressive.

Maybe that was the problem…. next time don’t be a sarcastic ****

chewkw
    Free Member

Perhaps the bloke saw it as a passive aggressive gesture and that triggered his short fuse.

slowoldman

6 houses in a row, all with 8 feet high fences

So did the home owner jump up and down to remonstrate over the fence or stick his head through one of the holes?

martinhutch

I think he just likes playing ‘whack-a-mole’ with the local dogs, but Cody’s mutt was too quick for him.

TheDTs
    Free Member

How did Drac know the name of the dog?
    Bingo

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Unfortunately dog disliking absolutists don’t seem to be that good at ‘reasonable’.

Can only speak for myself, but it’s rarely the dug that is the issue, it’s more likely the entitled tosser at the other end of the imaginary lead….

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

*most* dog owners are absolute **** – I **** hate them* (most!)

Kuco

Ever though the fence is there to keep rabbits out?

dashed
    Free Member

It was clearly the thing that tipped him over the edge and as I said, I should have kept my mouth shut. But it doesn’t justify his behaviour.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Happy New Year walk and fancy a fight??’ is closed to new replies.