• This topic has 18 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by iainc.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Happy new bike day to me 😀
  • iainc

After a lot of test rides, much dithering, and some patience waiting for the 2020 Bosch motors, I am now the proud owner of this 😎

Some health issues and a need to keep HR out of VO2 max means it definitely not cheating, for me 😜

argee

Nice, i’m waiting for a 2020 bosch as well, if i can ever afford it, hope it works out well for you, it looks good and by the sounds of the orbea, should give you everything you should need, lots of travel, lots of power and potential to get more battery power than you’ll ever need for a day out!

iainc

Thanks, shop are doing a few tweaks, I popped an ISM saddle on it to check I can get away with the 150mm dropper and it fits, just.. ! It’s now going tubeless (and tyres lined up 😜), different grips and a Wolftooth LA remote for my old fingers !

Big thanks to Dave and the team at Sprockets in Kilmarnock for sorting me out with this 👍😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Wikkid stickaz on da spoke and discz, fam. Innit tho.

iainc

😂. Pic was taken outside bike shop, they still have it for the tweaks required so thereafter normal service will resume when I pick it up on Monday !

orangepaul
    Free Member

Sweet !

kelvin

Colour win.

Poopscoop

Nice ride mate, enjoy!

Kryton57

NIce one OP, looks good and I hope it brings much enjoyment.

Wookster

Looks good mate enjoy!!!!!!

rOcKeTdOg

did it come with the time trial bike saddle or do you need that for your health issues? ebikes look a lot better these days

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

👍

Tracey

Looks nice. Need to be out and enjoying it now.

iainc

did it come with the time trial bike saddle or do you need that for your health issues? ebikes look a lot better these days

That’s an ISM MTB saddle. I use ISMs on all my bikes, changed over to them before surgery for prostate cancer 5 years ago and find them so comfy I haven’t gone back !

Houns

Ahem. Your camel toe is showing

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

+1 for ISM after a prostate infection.  Normal saddles are now the work of the Devil.

Merak

Not jealous at all.

slackboy

Whats better about the 2020 bosch motors?

iainc

^^^ pretty much everything according to the reviews and the online chatter. Better feel, less noisy, emtb mode is set and forget, better battery life etc etc.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Happy new bike day to me 😀’ is closed to new replies.