• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by kcal.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Happy bum butter v S/T’s save our soul
  • sparkyrhino

Im a tight Yorkshireman,looking to save quid or two,are they both the same arse greeeas, Maybe a certain member of S/T staff may have an opinion or anyone else.Getting to the scraps of my jar of bum butter.

charliedontsurf

Hi, Charlie here.

So Bum Butter is the original formula in a recyclable plastic tub. The label looks like a red arse heart. It’s tested on arseholes and not animals.

Singletrack Salvation is a new and improved formula with the addition of thyme… thyme is on your side, mainly on your back side.  And it comes in a recycled alloy can, with a really cool label that looks a little like the Arizona state flag. This product has significantly less arse puns.

Both are 100g

Both are vegan

They are pretty similar, however I prefer the delicate aroma of thyme gently invigorating my senses and reminding me of rolling in hedgerows. However it was Bum Butter that Lance Armstrong saw as a he was mass mooned at the 24 hours of Old Pablo race, and it is Bum Butter that our pro test pilot has not only endorsed, but also only gone and bloody cured Covid19!

I hope this helps.

Charlie

DezB
    Free Member

I was gonna recommend something else, but after Charlie’s post, there is only one answer 😂

Mark

Just waiting for the Google notice to come through telling me they’ve disabled ad delivery on this page.

…but you know? it’s worth it.

sparkyrhino

😂 Cheers Charlie,will try some of the new improved, now including Thyme Arse Greeeas,if its a cure for the Vids, best get some purchased before before Trumpypoos buys the entire stock for his Countrymen

tthew

Salvation is really effective on mozzie bites! It does say so on the tin, but I was nonetheless surprised.

Not tried it as hoop lube yet.

funkrodent

Finger has been hovering over that lockdown cover print. Looks like I’ll be adding a jar of SS to the cart. There’s always a thyme and a place.

In fact, I’ll buy two jars if they come wrapped in that Sunday Sport

Sanny
    Free Member

Both are excellent. I use them both. My arse lard of choice and no, I am not paid to say that.

Sanny

kcal

I concur. A little goes a long way (and alleviates ‘issues’). Would buy again. 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Happy bum butter v S/T’s save our soul’ is closed to new replies.