• This topic has 19 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Kit.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Hangovers at work…
  • Kit
    Free Member

…uuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrgh 😕

tiggs121
    Free Member

LOL – been there seen it done it and not doing it again….much!

Go home?

Kit
    Free Member

Not actually feeling too bad, just knackered and permamently hungry! This is what I get for hanging out with people 10years younger than me…

Olderthandirt
    Free Member

A friend of mine always says, "if you're going to have a hangover, have it in somebody else's time, not your own"

will
    Free Member

😆 Gaz

Kit
    Free Member

A friend of mine applies that rule to having a shit…

andywarner
    Free Member

home brewed cider on a sunday afternoon = hard day at work. urrggh.

Kit
    Free Member

andy, I'd high-five you if I had the energy…

jimmy

Work hangovers rule (from memory…). Have you had the 'snarling-at-the-boss-and-don't-care' phase? Or in the giggling-at-everything phase? Might be too early for them.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Awesome. There is something brilliant about a Monday morning hangover. I salute you. 8)

I'm not actually hung-over, just knackered after spending far too much of Sunday with a very entertaining young woman and ending up on the very last train home. So I'll make a slight high-fiving gesture in your direction if that suits. 🙂

Kit
    Free Member

jimmy – not had those, ever! Must be your northern mentallist attitude 😉

So I'll make a slight high-fiving gesture in your direction if that suits

Well done that man! I also spent the evening in the company of several young ladies, but I doubt there were as 'entertaining' as yours!

yossarian
    Free Member

i managed to drink a bottle of rum yesterday and am currently hiding behind my monitor. Riding to work was kind of interesting this morning.

Hopefully a strong coffee and a big poo will sort things out.

mt
    Free Member

Bacon butty, works every time.

RustySpanner

Can't do it anymore – far too painfull these days. 😀

Always went for the full brekkie, cling grimly onto edge of desk by fingertips, watch clock hands move i n c r e d i b l y slowly, hairy dog at lunchtime solution myself.

andywarner
    Free Member

There are only three genuine solutions to the problem, neither of which is any help when you're sat at your desk. Time, sleep or hair of the dog. The third one is the best in the short-term but then you have it all to go through again the next day!

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

hangovers are not fun at work

in my younger years i frequently used to drink until 5am and be back at work by 6. can't hack that pace any more plus self employment means i'm responsible for my own insurance!

jimmy

in my younger years i frequently used to drink until 5am and be back at work by 6

😯

I couldn't hack that pace for 36 hours…

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

used to do it for weeks at a time

robgarrioch

This is what I get for hanging out with people 10 years younger than me…

Trying to match the under-agers young Kit? Highway to oblivion, that. Used to kinda enjoy a mild hangover when Uni-bound. Never on a school-night now, 'mind!

Kit
    Free Member

Never on a school-night now, 'mind! [/quote]

It's amazing what you'll do when there's a gaggle of pretty 18-20yr old single ladies buying you drinks…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Hangovers at work…’ is closed to new replies.