Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Hanging out with a murderer
  • DavidB
    Free Member

My daughter’s ex-boyfriend was the son of a serial killer who’d raped and murdered two women for definite and probably others.

Nice lad but a bit messed up for obvious reasons

thegman67

I have a snack bar in a place called Craigneuk in Wishaw which I started up over 20 years ago. In that time two of my customers have been blasted with a shorgun and their bodies burned before being dumped in East Lothian,another three customers throw a guy out a flat window then proceeded to smash his head in with paving blocks until he died so their doing 20 years each another three lured a guy out from a pub in Newmains where they killed him with a shotgun their doing 19 years and only last year two of my customers who are cousins started fighting in the street which resulted in one stabbing the other one to death. All of these boys I have known since they where at primary school and where regular customers who never once gave me any bother. That said most of them where career criminals.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

My wife was often told to be more like X at work by her boss.

X found out partner was having an affair, so stabbed the person to death and went to work without any remorse.

I wonder if / when my wife will take her ex bosses advice and be more like X.

woody2000

One of my mates at secondary school turned out to be “not very nice’

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/latest/bradford/1287238.Life_for_nurse_s_brutal_killer/

Don’t know what happened in his life that turned him into someone who smashes his girlfriend’s head in with a lump hammer 🙁

gallowayboy

<span style=”font-size: 12.8px;”>Interesting if macabre thread this….</span>

Until I was 10 I lived in Coupar Angus, went to primary school, and my mum taught in the attached junior secondary. One of her pupils was a handful and took to intimidating and physically bullying me, (being a teachers son in the 70s was hard work) he was five years older and terrified me. Four years later he beat to death one of the old blokes who sat on the bench in the middle of town, with the blokes walking stick.

SiB
    Free Member

About 10 years ago my mum was trying to get me to take her friends son for a round of golf i was going on……..I play about 4 times a year with friends who do the same, we go for a laugh, good mates for 25 years……so i said no as didnt want a ‘stranger’ to spoil it (he was not aware of my mums suggestion, she just said it would be ‘nice’ for him to get out). That same afternoon he murdered his lodger, from what I can remember it was about 60 stab wounds, more than half to the head. Was mentally unstable and sectioned (or whatever the correct term is)

Oh how we laugh about my mums judge of character comments these days.

Would lodger still be alive if I had taken murderer to golf? Would I be alive?

zippykona

My step dad was “the man from the Pru”.

He used to get lots of calls at home and if he wasn’t in I’d take a message.

One man phoned up to dicuss his wife’s life insurance. He had strangled her in his sleep as he  thought she was a Japanese guard and he was a P.O.W.

Amazingly his defence was accepted.

The Pru paid out.

shermer75
    Free Member
    Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

I apprentice trained with Simon Keeler (not a murderer but he’s been convicted of terrorist offences), when I knew him he was one of the people I’d least expect to turn into a religious extremist.

twonks

Not me, but my dad used to walk to school and occasionally hang out with Peter Sutcliffe when they were around 10 to 12.

Never really talked about it and sadly my dad isn’t around any more to ask.

jamj1974

I went to primary school with two convicted, child sex offenders.  Both in the same class.

Neither seemed ‘normal’ at the time.  They were both very creepy, strange, twisted people – even at 11-12 years old.

jamj1974

Not me, but my dad used to walk to school and occasionally hang out with Peter Sutcliffe when they were around 10 to 12.

I’ve mentioned this before – my dad met both Brady and Sutcliffe post conviction.  Apparently, both were   Frightenly sociable and ‘normal’…

tpbiker
    Free Member

The ‘hardest man in my school’ was a real bad egg. He was built like a tank and had a huge scar across his neck from being slashed, aged about 14. He was always kicking shit out of lads from the rival town gang, but one day he got his couppance when a chap named beefy who was a couple of years older and equally huge, rocked up at lunchtime and gave him the most savage beating I have ever witnessed.

2 years later him and his chums were convicted of murdering a lad after a fight outside a pub. Only served 8 years, which seemed a bit lenient after stamping on someone’s head so hard the evidence used to convict them was the footprints on the victims face.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Hanging out with a murderer’ is closed to new replies.