• This topic has 22 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Hampstead Heath – Giant Snowball
  • miketually
    Free Member

Is that the best southerners can do? Five kids pushed a snowball that size over the bike path I was on riding home from work yesterday.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

This is the moment when a giant snowball, rolled by dozens of people, careered downhill knocking people over like skittles.

Ehh? that states stupid things like that and then post the video that shoes nothing of the sort.

Stupid feckers

wwaswas

“Stupid feckers”

it is the daily mail…

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Looked like a laugh! Nice to see random bods getting together to have fun.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Yep, London was a hoot yesterday, with all manner of random folks having a right old laugh!

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Keeps them out of the toilets I suppose!!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Shh! Flashy; we’re all meant to be miserable, remember??

I had a right laugh, sliding through Hackney t’other night! Loads of bods out enjoying the snow.

It can melt now, though. That’s enough.

fingerbike
    Free Member

Was that Brant riding the snowball?

miketually i’m not fussed about how big your balls are, having more fun with balls down south… 🙂

hora
    Free Member

I bet there are some of those nonces rolled up in that. You know, the ones that lurk around in bushes waiting for each other. Sorry, bit of a rant about the Police etc up on the Heath.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Hora, what are you on about now?

Come on, sit down and have a cup of tea, and tell me all about it.

Drac

Lots of men chasing balls on Hampstead Heath, what a shock.

hora
    Free Member

Rudeboy, I used to love having a quick ride up there after work (not that sort of ride) and then the Police started cracking down with fines for anyone caught riding up there. Funnily the Police wouldnt go near the cottaging-issue with a very long stick.

If the Police wanted to stop people on bikes mugging walkers (must be why?) why wouldnt they also question suspicious men found glancing around from the edge of trees/bushes and generally acting suspicious?

bruneep
    RudeBoy
    Free Member

Did any of the men try to touch your bottom?

FFS, live and let live. ‘Cottaging’ has been going on on HH for donkeys. Part of the London Gay ‘scene’. WGAS, other than Outraged of Poshland?

And FYI; ‘nonces’ are Paedos, Kiddie-Fiddlers, Stoat-The-Baws. Not Gay men who meet up for a bit of the other.

It’s not catching, btw.

BigDummy
    Free Member

It is a well-known fact that homosexuals do not enjoy consensual sex with other homosexuals. They can only achieve real arousal by hunting down and ass-raping middle-aged hetersexuals who just happen to be passing through notorious cottaging spots at night on “bike rides”.

😉

RudeBoy
    Free Member

LOL!

Yeah, sorry, how silly of me! Of course, BD is right! Careful! 😯 😉

Drac

They can only achieve real arousal by hunting down and ass-raping… hetersexuals

Guess that’s why Hora felt safe.

sodafarls
    Free Member

Is an angry man really shouting “oi! that was pretty **** dangerous!” at the people rolling the ball towards the end of the clip?

Btw, it wasn’t all lovely joyousness and community reinforcement yesterday. A feral pack of youths outside our flat were harassing anybody walking by and crowding them, rubbing slushy snow in their faces…then they decided that it was more fun to hold up cars on the road and open the doors on both sides simultaneously to throw snow at the driver and passengers. The drivers didn’t seem too happy, one accelerated off and nearly squashed a youth…”what a shame” thought I as I twitched at my curtains.

Drac

Is an angry man really shouting “oi! that was pretty **** dangerous!” at the people rolling the ball towards the end of the clip?

Seemed to be, miserable ****.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Not quite as bad as the little angels who were throwing snowballs containing lumps of roack, at a bus I was on once. 2 windows mashed, the driver was propperly freaked out.

The Babylonians turned up, and the kids had the cheek to just walk past, like they’d done **** all wrong! Soon had plenty of time to reflect on their actions, thankfully.

Pity some **** have to be nasty. Most people are all right though. I had a couple of snowballs thrown at me in London Fields, but there was no malice, just a bit of fun.

Smee
    Free Member

That is a piss poor effort at building a snow man.

Drac

You know when think back as kids of 8 and 10 my Bro. and I built one that was the same height as my dad who is 6′ 3″, we then recruited him to finish it off then it must have been wll over 7′. This was on a football field it was there for weeks afterwards but then the snow lasted longer too.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Hampstead Heath – Giant Snowball’ is closed to new replies.