• This topic has 49 replies, 42 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by MSP.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • Hammond. Annoyed. nsfw.
  • ton

sorry if it has been posted before. 1st time i have seen it.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1578636352183549&fref=nf

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Top swearing there!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Yep, been there. Sometimes you need to ‘vent’!

1981miked
    Free Member

Superb selection of vocabulary.. Good effort.

Gary_C

😆

Kuco

Good choice of words 🙂

Onzadog
    Free Member

Topgear might have lasted longer if they’d shown more of this. Well, maybe not, but I still wish they’d shown more stuff like this.

Andy_Sweet
    Free Member

Gone up massively in my estimations…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Profanities of the highest order there. Bravo!

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Woeful swearage by Scottish standards.

wallop

I enjoyed that!

scaredypants

I think in his mind, “greasy-haired” was by far the biggest insult 😀

steve_b77
    Free Member

Absolutely top drawer

duntstick
    Free Member

Not normally a fan of Hammond………but 🙂

hatter

Muppet drivers and recalcitrant bike parts are pretty much the only things that reliably produce truly inspired profanity from me these days but I know a good verbal purge when I hear one and that, Mr Hammond, was some quality invective.

allfankledup

It’s those nasty t4 drivers at it again 😉

The van wasn’t even white

joshvegas
    Free Member

mcmoonter – Member
    Woeful swearage 8 Scottish standards

^this

I genuinely greet my flat mate with worse every morning.

Not a bad effort though.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Lots of punctuation but very little in the way of actual swearing.

rascal
    Free Member

Used to think was a little prick who was a perfect foil for that other (sacked) prick.
    I have a new-found respect for him now.

Northwind

It’s a very heartfelt **** you at the end. I think he did well, it’s not really fair to compare it with scottish swearing, that’d be like comparing scottish football with english.

onehundredthidiot

Good job Hammond. Mate from Colchester used to comment on the ability of Scots to turn anything into swearing. One favourite he never quite got right was “tube”.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

samunkim
    Free Member

Looks like he is in Germany though, so probably lost on the receipiant

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

Well said Hamster! 🙂

Pook

I reckon top gear could work with may and Hammond. Have a guest each week that they set challenges for. The Hammond and may serious films are good

MSP

It should be pointed out that if, as he appears, he is in Germany the rule is to give way to traffic from the right at unmarked junctions. So he is completely in the wrong as he throws his hissy fit.

Pook

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Isn’t that the St Petersburg one?

MoreCashThanDash

Yeah, finally got around to watching it and it’s just unedited “race” across St Petersburg from the last Top Gear series.

Or are all you others too embarrassed to admit knowing that?

martinhutch

Isn’t that the St Petersburg one?

It is. Road rage Russian style usually involves more firearms, but points for effort.

Cougar

I reckon top gear could work with may and Hammond. Have a guest each week that they set challenges for.

They’ve already said “one out, all out” I believe, which is pretty understandable as any new anchor (careful now) would be an odd dynamic. But a HIGNFY-style ‘presenter of the week’ approach might well have worked.

hora
    Free Member

A T4 too. Probably on the way to buy some new rims then rushing onto his Dub meeting.

rickmeister

Not a broadcast piece so the same person who released the Eeeny Meeeny Miney Mo.. perchance ?

atlaz
    Free Member

I don’t think swearing after being almost run over is the same as thinly veiled casual racism so put the conspiracy stick away, eh?

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I don’t believe he said it was the same, so why don’t you jump off your judgemental bandwagon?

wrecker
    Free Member

So he is completely in the wrong as he throws his hissy fit.

What part of Germany is St Petersburg in?

MSP

What part of Germany is St Petersburg in?

I did say IF it was in Germany, a better question would have been does russia also have a priority to the right rule, and a quick google suggests it does (http://www.carhiremarket.com/russia/traffic-rules.aspx) so the point stands, Hammond broke the law, and blamed the driver who was obeying the law.

Someone who drives abroad as frequently as he does should be well aware how common the priority to the right rule is throughout the world.

gobuchul
    Free Member

Priority to the right; major roads have right of way.

To me it looks like Hammond is on the major road and the van is pulling out from a side road.

MSP

The madness and the genius of the priority to the right system is that it is frequently unclear, unless road markings indicate otherwise, then the rule is assumed to apply. It generally has the effect of naturally slowing traffic as road users slow at junctions to prepare to give way rather than crash.

wrecker
    Free Member

I did say IF it was in Germany

Just sounds like someone looking for a way to have a pop at a topgear type TBH.

so the point stands, Hammond broke the law, and blamed the driver who was obeying the law.

Are you sure?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Hammond. Annoyed. nsfw.’ is closed to new replies.