Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Hamilton @redbull 2015
  • trevron73
    Free Member

Body language says all – Vettel does not want him? Hamilton wants to win ? a year contract for the new red bull driver then Hamilton .you read it here first?

jodafett

Where’s Vettel going to go? Ferrari? The team that starts every season doing ok then progressively get worse ( Alonso’s observation this weekend). I think Vettel would rather stay with a winning team than a team with history. I can’t see a team wanting 2 top drivers.

the-muffin-man

After the rule changes next year Mercedes may be winning everything in 2015!

jodafett

What are the rule changes? Is it just the engines changing or is there more?

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Hasn’t Hamilton got a contract with Mercedes for 2015?

[EDIT] Engine is the biggest change but there are some aero ones as well.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Nah. Hamiltons staying put. With the 4 cyl turbocharged engines coming in Mercedes is the best team to be with as their engine will be best out of the box. Vettel is better staying where he is. Unless Nico will get kicked out in favour of a Hamilton Vettel line up.

andydicko
    Free Member

Wobbliscott – it’s a V6 turbo mate.

allthegear
    Free Member

Yeah but Mercedes will only get four cylinders firing… 😉

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Ah, v6 – I’m stuck in the ’80’s!

the-muffin-man

What are the rule changes? Is it just the engines changing or is there more?

It’s easier to list what isn’t changing – which is…. err… not much!

New engines.
    New energy recovery systems.
    New exhaust exit (single exhaust at centre of car, behind rear axle) – so no chance of blown diffusers.
    No lower rear beam wing.
    Lower noses.
    May be bigger wheel rims (not for 2014 but maybe 18″ rims for 2015). So this needs completely new suspension.
    Plus many other minor mods.

jodafett

Quite subtle changes then!

Cheers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Hamilton @redbull 2015’ is closed to new replies.