Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • halo
  • racefaceec90

am just starting the anniversary remake of the original game.although i am not a big fan of the series,i have completed the first 3.

they have done a great job with updating the original game,and i am enjoying playing it a lot more than i have done previously.

my favourite part is still when you first crash land on the ring world though 🙂

am also starting reach and that looks pretty good also (bought the double edition pack for 360).

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dywgob5OWU8[/video]

D0NK

I liked it, think it was the first 2 guns 2 grenades FPS I’d played,(as opposed to seemingly carrying around a whole armoury of kit a la half life, quake, doom etc a lot of the stuff on there almost became a formula for loads of subsequent games. (no idea if they copied it from elsewhere)

Does it just look/sound nicer or have they updated enemy AI and stuff?

PC gamer so only got to play 1 and 2, bit miffed they didn’t release the rest on windows.

racefaceec90

as far as i can tell the ai is around the same (i have to confess that i play on easiest difficulty/so the ai may well be more evolved than the original game).

the sfx are pretty much as i remember them also.

the graphics though are a whole world away from the original game,and the fact you can swap between the original graphics and the updated version during the game (not cutscenes though) just show how much better they are now. the original graphics still have their own charm though 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Drac

Never got away with the Halo series found them a bit dull and very over hyped.

martinhutch

Loved the first one on PC, but since I never bothered with Xbox, that was it for me. My lad has Halo 4 on his console, he hasn’t even bothered playing the story mode!

Tom83

Really liked Reach.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘halo’ is closed to new replies.