Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Haldon – lost front wheels content :-(
  • TiRed

Committed the cardinal sin of leaving two front wheels in the car park at Haldon this evening at 6PM. Sadly I’m now 180 miles away. If anyone sees them tomorrow morning (Saturday), can they let me know – email in profile. Could be a reward offered.

That will teach me for putting bikes in, not on, the car 🙁

christof
    Free Member

Give the cafe, shop or rangers station a bel l01392 834251, they may have picked them up or had them handed in!
    Good luck!

stumpytrek
    Free Member

Just drove up and had a look round the car park for you. Sadly they aren’t in the carpark anymore. I’d call the cafe, ranger and bike hire place – probably been handed in. Good luck mate.

TiRed

Sadly no joy. My sister (who’s kids I was teaching) called the rangers first thing and nothing was there at 6AM.

So I hope the new “owner” of my Hope Evo 2/Stans Crest has as hard a time running it tubeless as I did. The other wheel, I have a replacement for.

lightning
    Free Member

Nice display of honesty there by somebody.

Keep an eye open for it on ebay…..

kristoff
    Free Member

gutted to hear it wasn’t handed in. There was me thinking all bikers were good people 🙁

martinhutch

Exactly what spec inc tyres? If some muppet has nicked them, may try to shift it online with tyre in situ.

Jamie
    Free Member

There was me thinking all bikers were good people

Why would you think that?

TiRed

Hope Pro 2 Evo (black). Stans Crests ZTR and a Nobby Nic Tubeless Ready Pacestar 3. Also a Giant S-XC2 wearing a Rapid Rob.

Both a year old. Will need at least one replacement, because unlike the road bikes, the ratio of wheels to bikes has now dropped below two.

kimbers

put some posters up in the car park?

ratherbeintobago

There was me thinking all bikers were good people

Yes, why would you think that? Did you not see that YouTube video doing the rounds a while back of some tit lobbing an inner tube into a tree at Gisburn?

nwill1
    Free Member

Who’s to say a biker has made off with it??

project
    Free Member

Who’s to say a biker has made off with it??

Those cute squirrels will now be making unicyles with them.

TiRed

put some posters up in the car park?

…Sadly I’m now 180 miles away…

Might ask my sister, she runs there frequently.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Haldon – lost front wheels content :-(’ is closed to new replies.