Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • haldon
  • scraprider
    Free Member

nipped up for a whiz around , went to pay at car park metre . only to be told sum fecker had stolen it , yes thats right thay have stolen the frigging ticket machine. FFS i dispair at times, new trails looks nice and coming along as well.

snaps
    Free Member

Pikeys on holiday?
    When do the new trails open?

Del

according to the planning application on the ranger's office they started late april and the work is set to take 24 weeks.
    the new red stuff looks pretty good IMO. it's never going to set your world on fire, but ridden fast i think you could get yourself into a bit of bother on it if you weren't careful, and it should be accessible to a wide range of abilities. fun. more trails are good. over time it will become more interesting anyway. if they can resist levelling everything else up there we'll be well catered for i think.

oomidamon

So I wasted £13 on an annual parking pass? Damn it!!

trailmonkey

not really, your pass will run until April so you've still got 8 months to use the existing, excellent trails and a 4 months with the new one. £13 bargain.

scraprider
    Free Member

all looking good , imo, as ridden fast will be a hoot. rock gardens along side the normal trails bits, in places,prolly pikes gits ,i hope theres a bit of northshore type of thing, really looking forward to it, with the unofisial ,the adventure route and a finish down st andrews , yes i also think we should be well catered for.also moneys from the parking gose to maintaning the routes i belive.

oomidamon

I don't mind paying for parking at Haldon, or any trail centre for that matter – it pays for the up keep. What really annoys me is those that park just outside the entrance, usually in flash 4x4s – can't afford a quid to park, eh?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘haldon’ is closed to new replies.