Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Haggling over a Nissan Pathfinder…
  • smogmonster

Whilst i appreciate that large 4×4’s are hardly the vehicle of choice on here (or anywhere for that matter), im looking at buying one near me. Its listed at just under £19k, about £11k off from new, and its 7 months old. Given that they cant give cars away at the moment, especially 4×4’s, does £16.5k seem achieveable? I’ll be PXing my POS Fiesta, i’ll be happy with £1500 for it, plus £15k cash.
    Am i aiming too high to start from, or too low? Any ‘industry’ bods opinions would be useful.

TIA.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Do you know anyone who works for Nissan? New ones from £17k in their friends and family (re anyone, lets shift some cars) sale.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Infact, I have the flyer here, it has a code on that you need when you ring the dealers. Mail me with my user name

@hotmail.com

solamanda
    Free Member

My local dealer is selling new X-Trails for £12k!!

midlifecrashes

I just googled for lowest price Nissans, this was the first link

Holdcroft

£11,490 for a 57 reg 8500 miler, and that’s their opening bid, I’d bet you could get another grand off that if you went in waving hard cash.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Do you “need” the pathfinder? Navara with a truckman top is a good bit cheaper.

hora
    Free Member

Smogmonster buy one with the view in mind that its value will more than likely keep free falling though. So keep and run into the ground. If you aim to keep for 1-2years I reckon you’ll loose a bare min. of 5k in the next year alone. All IMO of course, someone will be along soon and shout my wise words down 8)

hora
    Free Member

Ps. It might not be your ‘thing’ but why not a CRV diesel

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Haggling over a Nissan Pathfinder…’ is closed to new replies.