Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Hacked account: Fake Cannondale f29 advert
  • andrew_f_mk2
    Free Member

Hi, I’ve not logged on for a looong time and noticed I was getting emails from users asking about a Cannondale f29 for sale. So, I’ve got my account back – not sure how it was logged into and am warning y’all of the fake ad.

I don’t know whether or not it was posted under my ‘real’ old login of heathenwoods (or HeathenWoods or something) or this andrew_mk2 or whatever underscore aberration it currently is.

I’ve had messages from andrewlyness and dti. Dudes, sorry, it’s not real.

Not only am I upset about the hacking but a 29er? FFS, I am waiting the happy day when the wheels of industrial fashion turn away from the ‘gates-de-luxe’ size and back to the nimble, chuckable One True Wheel

eddiebaby
    Free Member

One true wheel yesterday.

One true wheel

andrew_f_mk2
    Free Member

How wide???! Are you mad, sir?

dti

I have one for sale on here
    Don’t know what’s going on really.
    I can sell you a 24” wheel as well

andrew_f_mk2
    Free Member

That’s odd (not just the 24″ wheel!)
    Needless to say, ignore any DMs from this account – I’ve not sent any. The email I got from STW contained a message that included a mobile number; I’d be wary of any calls that claimed to be connected to this number.

(ALso: Just read a thread about electric mountain bikes. I might dig out an old Inbred frame and sacrifice it to the bike gods to try and stop this madness. It’s like Ed Bernays was reborn in the bike industry or something)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.