Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Ha ha
  • Slacks
    Free Member
    JEngledow
    Free Member

What a tool!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Who's "Robinho"?

Coyote
    Free Member

"I'll just wait until I have kids and call them Robinho and Kaka," added Mr Atkinson, who currently not surprisingly does not have a girlfriend.

Fixed.

slowmedown
    Free Member

I take it Horas' surname is Atkinson

bananaworld
    Free Member

He's got a childish alternative to "poo poo" tattooed on his chest…?

2tyred

That's not too bad – I remember BBC news interviewing a spectacularly gutted Newcastle fan who had an enormous tattoo of Andy Cole on his torso the day he signed for Man U.

When I lived nearby, I used to take my elder son swimming on Saturday mornings to Gorbals swimming pool in Glasgow. It was easy to separate the dads into Celtic dads and Rangers dads by the shorts worn, but tattoos were the next best identifier, followed closely by gold jewellery. This one lunatic had a half-finished epic on his back that appeared to be (I could only guess) a copy of a photo of his son taken on a stadium tour of Ibrox standing next to a collection of trophies. It was laughably bad, easily on a par with those tattoo fail ones you see. I can only speculate as to why it was half-finished.

For those wondering, no the European Cup was not one of the featured trophies – just to clear that up.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ha ha’ is closed to new replies.