• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by DT78.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • gym / work bag recommendation
  • DT78
    Free Member

currently using a big standard gym type bag, one large main section with two end pockets.

would like something with a bit more organisation  so I don’t have to unpack the whole thing all the time.  some sort of cross between a gym bag and a courier bag

to carry gym kit plus trainers, road spd shoes, swimming kit, towel, work laptop, tablet, headphones, shower gel/body spray stuff water bottle and snacks. plus phone/wallet/keys/pass

chucking it all in one bag works but is a pain…and I can’t ride to work with it.  so a bonus would be could be used on the bike.

bearnecessities

If you want to lob about all the crap listed above at once – Volvo V70.

MSP

I was looking for something similar a while ago, this was the closest I could find, but still not really close enough for what I wanted. I ended up just organising my kit into dry-bags and using a more traditional backpack, but even doing that I would prefer something that unzips like this.

Wander Backpack Duffel

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    DT78
    Free Member

Iol v60.  yes I do want it all as what session I do depends on how much time I have and often I make the decision on the day…

that bag looks good, quite a lot of £££. I’ve been looking at tri transition bags on wiggle.  are they big enough?  no idea of the current litre size of my current holdall.  it’s an ‘average’ size and fits in a locker

rene59
    Free Member

That wander duffel looks like a more expensive and tarted up version of an osprey farpoint 40

DT78
    Free Member

that osprey is a good shout.  my current messenger is an osprey but not quite big enough.  I shall pop down to go outdoors for a look.  not silly money either

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘gym / work bag recommendation’ is closed to new replies.