Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Guy4159 What is your problem
  • TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

blinder
    08/05/2009 19:52 I’m guy4159 on STW. I’ll kick your **** arse you jobbie jabbin, back stabbin faggot
    ——————————————————————————–

Reply:

This is the email i have just recieved from this person. I am flabbergasted. Dont know who he is but he has a potty mouth

ton

🙄

jedi

eh?

slugwash
    Free Member

Related to the BM/STW/IWH We’ve paid our money where’s our goods?’ thread thingy?

brant
    Free Member

I find it incredible that I’ve never recieved any hate mail ever. It’s really odd.

jedi

your hate mail filter is sensitive 🙂 🙂

ton

brant – Member
    I find it incredible that I’ve never recieved any hate mail ever. It’s really odd.

if my frame dont arrive soon, it can be arranged matey………… 😉

uplink
    Free Member

I got some a week or so back – maybe you scare them too much Brant?

Jamie
    Free Member

Some people really have too much internets on their hands.

scaredypants

guy4159 (guy4159)

wow, you’ve really upset one of the in-crowd this time !

I’d suggest you stop your jibber jabber, you jobbie jabbin Judas

Junkyard
    Free Member

Brant : YGM 😉

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

What on earth is a Jobbie?

FoxyChick
    Free Member

eh?

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

A jobbie is a term for a ‘sh*t’ – not nice being called that under any circumstances….

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

He’s just emailed me again saying he cant post for some reason. Called me a tube (eh!)

Anyhow, if he cant reply no point in thread.

zaskar
    Free Member

What is it about Hobo?

For no reason he’s sending you H8 mail?

Maybe he’s doing it because inside he really likes you and doesn’t know how to express it… 😈

mrsflash
    Free Member

a jobbie is a poo isn’t it?

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

No idea

mrsflash
    Free Member

yeah it’s scottish for poo.

Jamie
    Free Member

*pops on deer stalker*

Isn’t jobbie what Scottish peeps call poo? If so we know our culprit is lurking north of the border……well, assuming your in England, Wales, NI and ROI. If you in Scotland already he is probably standing behind you. RUUUUUUUUN!

tails
    Free Member

i never understand why people would send an email like that it never even enters my head. if i were down the pub maybe i would say something like that if i was angry, but on the internet bit embarrassing 😳

joe1983
    Free Member

I’d suggest you stop your jibber jabber, you jobbie jabbin Judas

LOL Spilt a bit of beer

colnagokid

Why not invite him round to “explain himself”, wont be tonight-cos its past his bedtime now!

theotherjonv

alliterative abuse. A literature first!

Call him a dingle dangling doggy doodoo from me.

Swello
    Free Member

Judging by that email – it looks like Billy Connolly is back on the drink.

brant
    Free Member

No, never. I mean people feel it fair game to slag me/my stuff off on forums. Perhaps that stops ’em doing it by mail. It’s odd.

But for the record:-

tekk, BHB 10.5.6, Montgomery Wick (twice over), Mad Pierre, Monkey Space Pilot (El Capitan)

fwiw

ur nobberz

househusband

Aye, agree with Swello as ‘jobbie’ and ‘tube’ are both Scots terms of endearment. He’s probably not been able to post yet as his login hasn’t been fully authorised yet – took mine a few days when I (re)joined the forum.

rj
    Free Member

If he called you a tube, he’s almost certainly Glaswegian.

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

No, never. I mean people feel it fair game to slag me/my stuff off on forums. Perhaps that stops ’em doing it by mail. It’s odd.

But for the record:-

tekk, BHB 10.5.6, Montgomery Wick (twice over), Mad Pierre, Monkey Space Pilot (El Capitan)

fwiw

ur nobberz

pmsl, if you knew who one of them names was and what he uses to ride all over the world you may not be so quick to call him a nobberz. Shame because he has given your product quite a glowing reference and his blogs/journals are popular all over the world

duckers
    Free Member

This forum is so educational, I learn new derogatory words daily that are so much nicer than the usual 4 letter offenders.

brant
    Free Member

if you knew who one of them names was and what he uses to ride all over the world you may not be so quick to call him a nobberz.

I know who Montgomery Wick is.

And I even sort of “sponsored” him at one point, but it all got a touch strange.

http://www.bikemagic.com/news/article/mps/uan/3233

I don’t think nobberz is quite the worst thing I could ever call anyone 😉

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Thats dated 03. He has been riding Various trek & klein models for most of that time. From what i have seen he hasnt been riding the on one ‘that’ long. Although he has given it a resounding thumbs up for touring

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Guy4159 What is your problem’ is closed to new replies.