Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Guy in the office hates cycling and I’ve just drawn him for secret santa
  • Cougar

Christmas gift for someone who hates cyclists? Christ on a bike.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

I take back what I said. Have a whiparound for pressurised tin of vomityfish.

Oskars Surstromming *(Ship to UK ONLY) – Fermented Herring 300g STORE CHILLED

mindmap3
    Free Member

Surely the answer is a framed picture of yourself posing seductively in a pair of bib shorts?

senorj

Breakfast in a tin.

Phil_H

Nothing.
    That way everyone in the office gets something except him.

epicyclo

A bottle of Tabasco relabelled with an appropriate name, eg Rigida, and advertising that it makes a gentleman’s parts harder for longer.

Add something along the lines of “Guaranteed your ladies will never forget who is the hottest man in town”, but more Chinglish/Jinglish sounding, ie like a bad translation.

CountZero

Please note: This is a chilled product. We cannot ship this outside the UK as it is not allowed to be sent by most airlines.

Christ! Weaponised cuisine!

poolman
    Free Member

You guys are funny. A guy I used to work with said to another guy in the office, I got you a shit present, it really was, he had shat in a Tupperware box and wrapped it up.

That was years ago, said guy is now the md of a company. Not going to fess up if you recognise yourself….

TiRed

Training session off road on a hired bike. He might not know what he’s missing. Join him.

maxtorque

Has anyone suggest you buy him an eBike yet??

#runsandhides

midlifecrashes
    adamthekiwi
    Free Member
    spacemonkey

Second hand blow-up doll.

funkmasterp

He jokes about knocking cyclists off on a regular basis.

I take back my original post. What a grade A cockwomble. Steal his shoes, wee in them and then give them back as a present.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Guy in the office hates cycling and I’ve just drawn him for secret santa’ is closed to new replies.