Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Guts of doooooommmmmmmm
  • JonBoy
    Free Member

Bad bad day for it. Not sure why. Just thought I would share with you folks as I have no one to torment at work today.

rossi46
    Free Member

JonBoy
    Free Member

I wouldn’t mind if it was but this is a puzzle. It is putting a little grin on my face knowing that in an hour or so I will be on a train out of Birmingham new street. Gonna br great in a confined space.

GrahamS

I had a Reggae Reggae Beef Wrap for breakfast that may have been sat in my car a bit too long.

I now have a light dose of authentic Jamaican squits with traditional damp Rasta farts.

I feel so ethnic.

JonBoy
    Free Member

Who ever cleans your undies is gonna love you.

rossi46
    Free Member

Try to be creative with your farts- you can give them little names like ‘Colon Powell’ or ‘Tuna Melt’…..

Bikingcatastrophe
    Free Member

You probably need to visit the bar on the train, especially if it is crowded, and leave a silent one to mature. Crowded is good because the blame can easily be shifted away from you – provided you don’t start smiling or laughing as people choke around you.

JonBoy
    Free Member

I wish. Local train only. Very crowded though.

bigbloke
    Free Member

” provided you don’t start smiling or laughing as people choke around you.”

Couldn’t help it but laughed like a little boy on reading the above 😆

JonBoy
    Free Member

Home now. Managed to save it all for the woman listening to her mp3 at levels you would see at a concert. She knew it was me as i grinned at her through the window as the train pulled out. Wonder if she made it to her stop. Hmm.

hora
    Free Member

A night on just cider.
    No food eaten.

Next morning = arse magic

rossi46
    Free Member

Wonder if she made it to her stop. Hmm.

😆 Eviiiiiil.

A night on just cider.
    No food eaten.

Next morning = arse magic

😆 Take some props to experiment with, a plastic cup for example can amplify really well. Or you could just pop one out on a patio door for example…….

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Guts of doooooommmmmmmm’ is closed to new replies.