Gurt big clearout- Anthem, Evil Sov, raw 17" Orange Five, Giant roadie,bits etc.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Gurt big clearout- Anthem, Evil Sov, raw 17" Orange Five, Giant roadie,bits etc.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Gurt big clearout- Anthem, Evil Sov, raw 17" Orange Five, Giant roadie,bits etc.
  • could you confirm the exact length of the steerer on the sids
    interested if they are close to 180mm

Just checked and it’s about 173mm.

I’m having a big clearout of bikes. All but one of mine need rehoming. I’m posting this more to test the water and see what the interest is but if you’re after anything let me know. It will be a week or two before I can post most of this. Feel free to try an offer. The photos aren’t fresh but I can take more if there’s any interest.

Orange Five 2012, Raw, 17″, Kashima- Bought new last year with Kashima RP23 shock upgrade. The shock has just been serviced with new bushes. It’s one of the very few raw finished ones- it came from the factory lacquered, this isn’t a home brew job. QR rear end, blue Mowa seatclamp, frame only, no headset. Fresh decals in the post. Some cable rub and scratches- £900

Giant Anthem X 2011, Medium- This is/was my race bike, but since I got it my racing career has essentially been ended by laziness. As a result it’s not been used a massive amount. There is some cable rub and some scratches but condition is pretty good. Spec is-

– RS Sid World Cup forks (not the Races shown)
    – Shimano XTR M970 brakes
    – Shimano XT M770 shifter and rear mech with brand new SLX cassette and chain
    – Race Face Deus seatpost and crank
    – Race Face Cadence stem
    – Selle Italia SLR saddle
    – Bontrager Race X Lite carbon riser bar
    – E13 XCX chainguide and 34T guide ring
    – Stans 3.30 hubs on ZTR Olympic rims with brand new Schwalbe Rocket Ron tyres
    – New bottom bracket included

Evil Sovereign, regular- I love this bike. I really do. I will be sad to see it go but I’ve used it twice in the last 12 months and that’s a waste. It will make you better at riding a bike. Again, cable rub and scratches but reasonable condition.

Spec is-

Evil Sovereign frame (size regular)
    Rockshox Pike 454 Air Poplock fork (these are currently being serviced)
    Chris King headset
    Race Face Diabolus bar and stem
    Race Face Evolve cranks
    Shimano XT 10 speed rear mech and shifter
    Shimano SLX 11-36T cassette
    E13 XCX chainguide
    Thomson seatpost
    Madison saddle
    Shimano XT m785 brakes with 185mm rear, 203mm front rotors
    Hope Pro2 hubs on Stans Flow rims. Some dings to rear rim but I have had them set up tubeless and they hold air nicely. No decals on the rim.
    Maxxis High Roller LUST 2.35″ tyres.

The forks are away being serviced at the moment.

Giant SCR Road Bike, Medium- This is my winter bike which, in all honesty, I just don’t use. I made the mistake of building it as light as my summer bike and since I lost the benefit of switching from winter bike to summer bike I now just use the summer one all the time.

Spec is-
    Frame- Giant SCR aluminium, size medium
    Fork- Giant carbon
    Stem- Bontrager Race X Lite 110mm
    Bar- Specialized 44cm
    Shifters- Shimano Tiagra left, 105 10spd right
    Mechs- Shimano 105 front and rear
    Chainset- Shimano R500 compact
    Cassette- Shimano 105 12-25 10 spd
    Wheels- Bontrager Race X Lite- DT Swiss hubs with Bonty badging. Very light wheelset.
    Pedals- Shimano
    Seatpost- Giant carbon
    Saddle- Giant
    Brakes- Shimano

£500 (although I could do it for £400 with some Alex rims on Formula hubs as my wife could do with some lighter wheels)

Rockshox SID Race forks- These are the forks on the Giant above. There is some slight wear to the left stanchion. I had these serviced last month and the wear has stopped since. 100mm, QR, steerer is about 170mm. £100.

Rockshox Lyrik DH coil forks- These are the forks shown on the Orange above. Good condition, 20mm axle, steerer is about 190mm but will need to check. Motion Control and high/low speed compression damping- £260.

Shimano XT M785 brakes- no rotors or adaptors, £110.

Shimano XT M770 right hand 10 speed shifter- No shifter window. £15.

Race Face Evolve cranks- with 32 T Shimano chainring and 22T Race Face chainring. No BB. £25.

My e-mail is lleebb76 at googlemail dot com if you’re interested.

As I say, it may take me a little while to sort photos as I’m cleaning them and dismantling them as and when I have time over the coming week and waiting on the new bits for the Giant and decals for the Five and fork service for the Evil.

Very interested in the evil sovereign when do you think it could be ready to post.

Bass- just seen your e-mail and will reply to it now.

Sorry, not quite long enough

HantsNightRider- no problem.

Basstronic currently has first refusal on the Evil.

Premier Icon schmiken

I will have the ten speed shifter. Email in profile.

XT shifter sold.

Premier Icon vondally

hi what is the steerer length on the lyricks please and the spring weight?

Very interested in the anthem. Where abouts are you for pick up or how long to post?

Aldo- I’m in Sheffield but work in Leeds. I should be able to have the Anthem ready later this week or early the week after.

Vondally- it’s a medium weight spring. I will check the steerer in the morning.

Thanks, postage required. Can you send me a pic of the bike in its current condition Any issues with the bikes condition?

Premier Icon cr500dom

Pics of the xt brakes please,mail in profile, very interested cheers

can you email me re the lyriks… do they have a tapered steerer?

willgibson28 (at) gmail (dot) com

Hi interested in the road bike at 400 with other wheels, does that include postage? How soon could you send it?

Did you sell the Sov mate?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Gurt big clearout- Anthem, Evil Sov, raw 17" Orange Five, Giant roadie,bits etc.’ is closed to new replies.